Feelings

It was Friday, a chilly Friday, and the wind blowed everything away.

"What are you doing at the window?" A voice appeared from behind.

"Smoking." The latter dryly replied while turning back to make sure who was he talking to.

"Oh so now you smoke? Interesting..." Observed the blond boy nonchalantly.

"Aren't you going to ask me to stop?" Koko curiously asked

"I would but that would make me s hypocrite." Sighed the latter.

"If you are well aware of that, then why don't you tell me what's really happening?"

The other only hummed in response, and after a long silence he finally answered:
"It's not easy to talk y'know? It feels like there's someone holding my throat and they don't want let me talk. I wonder if that someone is me...
Y'know Koko, I've pretty much accepted the idea of dying, I just don't want to hurt anyone -- tears start falling from his eyes -- I miss my family, I miss being a kid, I miss the past, and I miss you but you're here now so I don't know what to do with myself! What the fuck is wrong with-"

Inui was cut off by Kokonoi hugging him.

"It'll get better I promise so don't say stuff like that, why didn't you tell me earlier, you don't have to stop yourself from crying or screaming. I won't leave you this time I assure you."

"I'm sorry Koko, I'm so so sorry, please forgive me, please-"

Inui was interrupted again, but this time by a soft long kiss.
It may only have been a few seconds, but for them it felt like years, the amount of years to cover up the time they weren't together.

"Just wait a bit more mkay?"

"Yeah... Just a bit more..."