Falling in love II

The rest of the day were giggles, fun rides, screams, cotton candy, good old memories and good new memories. Everything that helped Inui forget what happened in the past few months.

"Koko, choose one ride you want to go!" Inui told the other with the brightest smile he'd seen in a while.

"I don't like following rules so I'll choose two. Why don't we go to the teacups and then the ferris wheel?"

"Seems perfect to me!" The blond smiled again, making Kokonoi's heart skip a beat, for some reason this happened a lot through out the day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They entered the teacups, quite cramped for them, but they didn't mind, as long as they were having fun together it was fine.

Suddenly the mechanism started spinning like crazy making everyone in it scream from dizziness. Inui slowly opens his eyes, only to find, Kokonoi laughing like he'd never, everything else was blurry but for some reason his face was crystal clear.

They get out of the ride and star walking towards the line to the ferris wheel. At that hour, the sun tainted the sky with tones of orange, pink and a bit of purple. When they got to see the view from up there, it's beauty was simply undescribable, so they simply sat there, admiring the scenery.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

On their way home, after parking the car, Inui sat on a random swing in a nearby park and, as a good friend, Kokonoi joins him, sitting right by his side.

"Thank you for taking me there Koko."

"Haha, no need to thank me, I'm just happy we can have fun again, it's really nice to see you smile, it's a rare sight but certainly one of my favorites..."

Both of them stay there, quietly, Inui eyes glitter like gold, while his stared at Koko.

"What? Staring at me again, just like in the teacups?" Koko teased a bit.

"Oh, you realized that, gosh this is embarrassing. It's because I also love your smile but not only that sly smile you always wear, I genuinely like to see you laughing like there's no tomorrow. It's also one of my favorites sights." He revealed to Koko, with the must honest expression he'd ever seen.

"Let's go home shall we?" The black haired male asked, gesturing his hand towards the other. Inui gladly accepts it and both of them start walking while holding hands.

"Yes, let's go home..."

************************************
They do be falling hard for each other 🥺