Roommate

●Inui POV●

I came out of the bathroom, went to the living room and really annoyed, I complained "Ok Koko but, when the fuck are you getting out of MY house?? It's almost midnight!"

"I decided I'll live here for a while" He nonchalantly responded.

This was simply stupid, it doesn't make any sense, I don't even know how to answer to this so I just angrily glare at him.

He sighs and delicately open his mouth with a snarky look "Before you think this is completely senseless or stupid, now, I'm responsible for you. So I have to make sure you take all your meds and apply the ointment."

"Well you haven't really been treating me well, no meds no ointment, only giving me headaches."

"I'm sorry Inupi but if you don't know anything about your treatment you can't really talk. We'll start the meds tomorrow and the ointment it's only to be applied when you go to sleep. Now that we're talking about it you should already be asleep, so let's put the ointment and end this." Koko commented with the same snarky look.

We both were very mad, but when I realized that he was the one going to put the ointment, all my fury turned into fear.

"Kokonoi, thanks for worrying but I can apply the ointment myself." I said calmly and gently, after all it was the easiest way of getting out of that situation.

"What's with the sudden change of mood? You know that won't get you anywhere, right?" He insisted while he approached me.

At this rate I was trembling and my skin was paler than ever.

"Hey Inupi are you ok?"

It was too late he was already holding my hand. My mind wasn't working. My eyes went foggy and the tears started falling.

"Inupi I'm gonna roll up your sleeves" and so he does.

His eyes widened but he tried not to show emotion and just applied the ointment.

At this moment I had broken into sobs. He saw it. He saw through me. He saw everything. He saw my scars. He saw my blood. He saw my tears. He saw what I did to myself. After all this years of hiding, he is the one that sees everything and I hate it.

He puts some bandages around my arm, rools my sleeves down and almost instantly after he did it I feel a soft kiss in my forehead and two arms embracing me. I could stay that forever it's warm and cozy, and I feel safe.

I start dozing off, and I know it'll be a good night sleep.