The Crybaby

The morning sun, shines on asleep Inui's skin. It reaches his eyes which makes him wake up.
He lazily glances to the clock. It marks 10 am, which means Koko already left for work.
Inui proceeds to get up and walks up to the living room, only to find a blond boy who later looks back at him.

"Inuiiiiiiii!!" The blond boy screams while jumping on top of him.

"Takemichi???"

"Please forgive me Inui, I know you hate it when I act like this so I didn't visit you, but when Kokonoi called me asking if I could watch over you, I just couldn't refuse!" Takemichi explained while crying and screaming like a baby.

"Honestly, watch over me? I should be the one watching over you! What does Koko has on his mind?
Ugh forget it, so how have things been between you and Tachibana-san"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After a long day, Koko enters the house, he slowly opens the door, afraid he might hurt an asleep Inui, but no, he finds a tired Takemichi braiding sleepy Inui's hair.

"Oh, hi Kokonoi-kun" Takemichi saluted.

"Welcome home Koko." Inui warmly spoke.

"Hi guys." Koko happily replied. "Can I join the braiding, I'll treat you hair Takemichi!" He continued with a soft grin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Oh time passed by quite fast, I have to go now, I need to get back before dinner, goodbye y'all."
A door closed after this farewell and Koko and Inui started to get ready for dinner.

"Are you sure you're ok only eating that?" Koko curiously asked.

"Mhm, it's enough." The scarred boy dryly replied.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was late at night, Inui was already asleep, Koko grabs his phone as texts Takemichi.

12:34am

Kokonoi
Did something peculiar happen?

Takemichi
Yes. While we were having lunch, Inui suddenly gets up and goes to the bathroom to throw up.
He said he didn't fill right, that he didn't deserve to exit. He fucking asked me to kill him.
Koko, if you need any help with him, please call me?

Kokonoi
Thank you for everything Takemichi.

Koko turns off his phone and stares at asleep Inui.

"What should I do for you?"

*************
Things are getting complicated aren't they? Guess you'll have to wait till next episode <3

Buh-bye!!!