Chapter Twelve

Hey! ExoChanchan98 here :D Sorry for the really late update guys >< Anyways, this chapter is made by eunjiofapink so please look forward :D Also, this chapter is kinda short so don't be angry LOL. The next will be made by me and although I'm not sure when I will be able to update it, I'll try and make it more longer and clean so you guys can understand :)) So! Please enjoy! Also, comment if you can xD Luv ya'll <3

Eunji's POV

" Where are we going? This is not leading us to Kris house. " Kai asked to them while we are sitting at the back of the car. I am confused too,why we are heading in different place but i don't want to waste my saliva by asking. Good thing the dark kid asked.

" We are heading to Incheon Airport. " Jimin answered. Incheon airport?

" What? What are we gonna do in there? " Kai asked.

" We are going to New York. Chanyeol found out that there are shelters in there so we will go and try. " Jungkook explained.

" Whose going to be the pilot then? " They all turned their heads in my direction when i asked. " What?" I raised my brow at them.

" Nothing, it's just shocking to hear you so Calm and not bitchy, ya know. " Jimin said. I just roll my eyes at him.

" well to answer your question, Lay is going to be our pilot. " Jimin said.

After a few hours of driving Jimin stopped the car and we all hopped out same with the others on the other cars.

" So? Let's go. " Naeun said. We walked inside the airport, all of us are alert to our surroundings if ever one of those ugly creatures came out.

" There! " We all looked at V when he pointed something and we saw a not so big Plane outside the big glass of the airport.

" Let's go! " Jimin lead the way.

We headed to the runway and saw a small plane so we get near it. But when we were about to get inside those ugly creatures is already approaching us...

" Shit! " Naeun cursed and stabbed the zombies head.

" Watch out! " Kai shouted and when i looked behind me two zombies are now walking toward me and before i got bitten by the other one a very sharp object hit the zombies head.

" Thanks. " i said.

" No prob. " Jungkook answered and help the others to kill those zombies.

" Let's get inside the plane! " Jimin shouted and we ran.

" God i thought it's my last day! " V said  while panting the moment we entered the plane.

" So it's better to get going now,, Lay you better start the engine. " Jimin said.

I sat on one of the chair and looked outside the window, i saw that many zombies are now banging the plane.

" Hey! What took you so long! These zombies are now increasing! " Naeun said looking outside too.

I looked at the pilots place and saw Lay turning the engine of the plane. But i noticed that his hand is trembling.

I stand up from my seat and sat beside Lay.

" Hey! are you alright? " i asked.

" Um yeah. " he said and starting to drive the plane. At first it was smooth but when we were about to fly the plane land again to the ground causing us to jump in surprise.

" What the hell! " Naeun shouted." Do you really know how to drive this! Your going to make all of us die! " she continued.

I saw Lay hand are trembling and when i looked at his face his eyes is red he preventing his tears to escape.

" Are you trying to kill us!? " Naeun rant. I glared at her.

" Can you just shut your big mouth! Why don't you try to drive this then huh!? " I said then looked at Lay.

" Hey, look! I know your still hurt about your friend's death, but please can you just concentraye for now? Your our only hope to leave this horrible things you know. I kniw your friend want that too if he's still alive  right? " i said while he's looking at me. I sigh in relief when i saw him turning on the engine again without his hands trembling.

I stand up and sat where i was sitting awhile ago. I turneed to the side and saw Luhan sitting beside me.

" For a cold girl, you have a good approaching huh? " he said but i didn't answered instead i just closed my eyes. I heard him chuckle where i find cute.

wait! what? did i just think that! i think i out of my mind.

_____________________________

eunjiofapink

sorry for updating reallly late and if it is lame... ^_^

And please check out my other story...

The hidden talent ( ApinkTan )

Born to be enemies (ExoShiPinkTan)

My alien housemates ( exo )

Sorry i'm already promoting^O^

don't forget to vote/comment/share ♥