Chapter Eight

Chanyeol's POV

" Where are you going? " I heard Jungkook asked when Suzy stand up. We are now eating our breakfast.

" I'm just going to the bathroom. " She smiled.And walk away.

" So what are we gonna do? " Naeun asked while chewing her food.

" We need to find a good shelter. " Jimin said.

" Isn't this a shelter now? "- V

" This is not safe.We need to fi- "

" AHHHHHHHHHHH! "

We all look in horror when we heard Suzy's scream. Jungkook  quickly stand up and ran fast to  the Comfort room, and we all followed him.

" What the! " I shouted when i saw the zombies already eating Suzy's flesh.

" No! " Jungkook shouted and ripped the zombies head using his samurai.

" No! Suzy! Suzy! " I saw how Jungkook shake Suzy's body who is now full of blood. He's already crying to  the sight of his girlfriend who have a bite in her stomach.

_________________

Chorong's POV

I can't help myself but to cry. I'm watching Jungkook who is crying so hard and he keeps on shaking Suzy's lifeless body while calling her name.

" Suzy! Baby, please wake up. Don't do this to me. " He cried hard when he didn't get a response.

" Hey, isn't it too long already? She will come back anytime soon. " V whispered to Jimin.

" We need to tell him that. " Kai joined. We are pitying Jungkook but we are also worried to the thought that Suzy will come back anytime soon. I looked at Luhan who still quiet since this morning, after he said how he got saved by Eunji he become silent and didn't utter any word.. He's looking at Jungkook who is now hugging Suzy's body.Maybe he remembered his friend.

" Hey, bro- Woah! " Kai stepped back when he tried to approach Jungkook, the latter raised his samurai and placed to Kai's neck.

We all shocked by the scene.

" Hey, bro calm down. Put your weapon down. " Jimin said looking at the Samurai which is still pointing at Kai who looks like a statue because he didn't move a little. Afraid that he will die by just a little move.

" Don't you dare touch her body! " Jungkook greeted his teeth.

" What the hell! Don't you get that if we'll not aim her brain she will come back like those zombies? " Naeun shouted.

" Shut up!! " Jungkook shouted back. I saw Naeun rolled her eyes and punch the wall beside her because of frustration.

" Okay, were not gonna do anything to her but please keep your weapon away from Kai. " Jimin said in a calm voice. At first, Jungkook hesitated to do that but he start to keep his weapon away.

" Oh god. I thought this is my last day. " Kai said while breathing. He must be stopped to breath while the samurai is pointing at him.

" Just go. I need to be alone. " Jungkook said while carresing Suzy's hair. Tears are nonstop falling from his eyes.

" But- " Naeun didn't finish her complain when V tapped her shoulders and gave her a nod. She sigh in surrender.

We start to walk away when...

" NO! " Jungkook shouted we all turned our head to him he's looking at something and when we followed his gaze we saw an arrow in Suzy's head. There's only one who is using arrows, we all turned our attention to Eunji. She put her Archery down and start to walk away like nothing happened. But before she even get too far. Jungkook ran and placed his samurai to Eunji's neck, just like he did to Kai.

" YOU! I WILL KILL YOU " Jungkook shouted he tighten the grip on his samurai.

_______________

Kai's POV

We all stunned and didn't even move when Jungkook point his samurai on Eunji's neck. It happened so fast.

" YOU! I WILL KILL YOU! " I looked at Jungkook who's tightening his grip on his weapon. But Eunji didn't even look frightened. She's just standing there like there's no samurai ponted at her.

" You'll kill me? Why? Because i killed your girlfriend? Your Insane! You don't want us to kill her? Then what? She'll come back and then we will be killed by her!

Do you even think if she want to become one of those creatures? Do you even think that she like to eat human? Do you even think that she will kill you? Your making everyone in this room died just because of your childish act! "

Jungkook loosen his grip on his samurai after hearing Eunji's word.

" Your not the only one who lost a person you love, so don't be a pathetic one! " Eunji finished and then she walk away leaving Jungkook who is now sitting at the floor, crying. Silence fill the room.

" Hey, Don't worry we will help you to burry her. " Jimin broke the long silence. He also tapped Jungkook's shoulder.

Me and Chanyeol help Jungkook to stand up. He looks looks like he's not in his right mind. I just shared a gaze with Chanyeol.

________________

Naeun's POV

Gosh! This is the most incredible day i ever had.

The boys go out to bury Suzy's body while the girls are packing stocks. We are planning to get out of this factory and find a better shelter. After what happened at the comfort room ,5 more zombies deal with us. So it means that if we will stay here we are just going to wake up with zombies already eating us. We are not the only one who is sheltering in this factory.

" Hey, are you alright? " I looked at Chorong and she's asking Luhan.

He just nod in respond.

" Okay! Guys are you ready? " Jimin asked who just entered the factory Baekhyun and Lay following him. I noticed that there's two who is missing so i asked.

" Where's the Dark Kid and the Big eared guy? " I asked putting my bags on my shoulder, same with the others.

" They are outside. We got a car so we can travel more easily. " Jimin answered and we all followed him.

Outside, we saw three vehicles Chanyeol and Kai is already at the driver seat of the two cars.

" Now get inside so we can find a shelter before night. " Jimin said and he walked to the last car and sit at the driver seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eunjiofapink

OMG! I KILLED ANOTHER CHARACTER!!

I'M SO SORRY GUYS!!!

ARE YOU HATING ME NOW? I HOPE YOUR NOT.

THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO KEEP ON SUPPORTING.....

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE......