Chapter Thirty-Two

Naeun's POV

I'm Scared.  No im Frightened. 

Frightened to know that Chanyeol is already Dead. 

Frightened to recieve a news that the others can't make it, that they're all now dead out there. 

" Naeun  " I feel V's presence sitting beside me.  I didn't even dare to look at him.  I just stared at the floor. 

After a moment of silence.  I decided to talk. 

" Chanyeol is safe right?  " V looked at me with sadness in his eyes.  On cue my tears fell down. The looks on his eyes shows no hope. 

" Sssh..  " He tried to sooth me. 

" Where are you taking us?  Are you sure they are here!?  "

Both V and I looked at each other with wide eyes as we recognize the voice. 

God..  This can't be true.  I heard his voice. 

We both stand up from our sitting position when we heard the a click sound coming from the door of the dungeon where we've been kept. 

As soon as the Door opens my eyes locked with those captivating gaze of his. 

" Naeun ..  " My sobbed can be heard all over the place when he ran to me and hugged me. 

" Jimin.  " I cried.  I hugged him even tighter,  completely ignoring the others.

" Save that for later. We need to get outta here as soon as possible.  " Jimin break from our hug and looked at Eunwoo. 

My brow furrowed in confusion when i see him. 

" What are you doing here!?  Where's Chanyeol!  " i shouted at him. 

" I'll explain everything later!  Let's get out here for now!  " Eunwoo replied. 

Jimin hold my hand tightly and lead us outside the this dungeon-like place. 

All of us are quietly walking and carefully looking at our surroundings. 

" Wait!  " Kai said making us to halt. 

We stayed quitely when we heard two men approaching. 

" What--!?  " The man who saw us first was taki'n care by Kai and Jungkook who immediately gave him a blow. 

The other one has been blacked out because of Jimin. 

" We need to hurry. We might  get caught in this rate.  " Eunwoo said and lead us. 

" Hey.  Where's Eunji and Luhan?  " I asked when i finally noticed that the two of them went missing. 

" We don't know.  " Kai replied through gritted teeth. He looks tense. 

" And what the hell is that girl doing here?  " My brow raised as i looked at Chorong. 

" Can you please save your questions later?  We're in a hurry as you may see.  " I looked at the new girl who looked at me with her pissed expression. 

How dare her to look at me that way?  Did she have any problem with me?  Tsk.

I just rolled my eyes at her and Jimin.  He looks so serious while gripping my hand.  I can't believe that i will see him again. My hopes for him to comeback alive has been slowly decreasing until they show themselves now.