Chapter Twenty

Kai's POV

" What's with the sudden change of attitude? " I murmured while looking at Chanyeol and Eunji sitting side by side.

" Maybe an angel possesed him. " Luhan blurted out. He heard me.

" Look! " We followed Eunji's gaze and saw 5 zombies approaching us.
We all stand up, i charged to one of those ugly creatures and stabbed it with my knife. while Eunji used her arrows to kill the two of them, Chanyeol and Luhan knocked the remaining zombies with their weapons.

" Are you alright? " I asked Luhan who is sweating from the fight. I also take a glance at Eunji and Chanyeol but the two are missing.

" What the hell!!! where are they???? " I panicked.

" Shit! They are just standing beside me awhile ago. " Luhan said in trouble voice.

" Let's Go. Lets find them. " I said.
The two of us search the nearest place but the two is nowhere to be found.

" Its getting dark. Lets inform the others of what happen. " i said.

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook, Chorong and I clear the back entrance and secured it, then we decided to get back where Kris, Jude and Luis are on guard.

" What's wrong with them? " Chorong suddenly asked. We looked infront and saw the others are back and looks like they are arguing over something.

" Hey Is there a problem? " Jungkook asked as we arrived.

" Eunji and Chanyeol went missing. " Jimin responded.

" What!? what happen?? " I asked.

" We don't know either. We were killing some zombies when the two suddenly dissappear.

" God. Don't tell me Eunji is planning to Kill Chanyeol? " Naeun said.

" That's impossible. " Luhan retort.

" What is impossible about that? There's a possibility that she killed Lay why she can't to Chanyeol? They are not in Good terms after all. " Naeun rolled her eyes.

" Stop accusing her, you don't anything. " I seriously said.

" Woah.. Are u taking her side now? " Naeun asked unbelievably.

" Hey. Stop it now. The problem is we need to find them no matter what. Like Taehyung said we cannot accuse Eunji." Jimin interrupted before i can even speak.

" But i don't understand? Eunji Killed Lay? " Kris asked.

" We don't know that, we will tell you the rest of the story later, lets just find them for now. "

" We can't search in the dark, its not safe, Let's just start the searching tomorrow. " Kris said.

" I think Kris is right. its not safe. Lets just clean the inside of the prison for now and have some sleep then we run for the search tomorrow. " Jungkook agreed.

" Don't worry, We will find them. They are skilled enough to protect themselves for the time being. " Jimin patted both Kai and Luhan's shoulder.

After that we clean the inside prison, we kill the criminal zombies inside the fences and after so many hours we managed to kill them all and the girls rest for a bit.While the men standing on guard.

(IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FOREST NEAR THE PRISON)

" What are we gonna do to the both of them? " An american man asked to the man who is currently staring at Eunji and Chanyeol's Sleeping figures.

" Were going to have a transaction with their allies. Im pretty sure they have some food and Weapons that we can use. " the man answered then walk away to the tree where Eunji and Chanyeol was tied up.

___________________________

SORRY ITS SUPER LATEEEEEEE. AND ITS SHORT. ACTUALLY IM SUFFERING FROM WRITERS BLOCK THIS PAST FEW MONTHS BECAUSE I WAS TOO BUSY WITH MY SCHOOL STUFFS. BEING A COLLEGE STUDENT IS NOT GOOD. ^^

PLEASE UNDERSTAND. KAMSAHAMNIDA.

eunjiofapink