Chapter Three

This chapter will be written by Ilovekpop_forever. Enjoy!! :D

Luhan's POV

We are now here at our classroom, the boys and the teachers are looking and guarding the door if ever one of those creatures barged in. While the girls are at the corner praying silently, frighten is written all over their faces.

"This is unbelievable right?" i turned my head to the one who spoke and see D.O, my friend, sat beside me.

"Yeah, it happened so fast" i said, tighten my grip on the tool i'm holding as a weapon.

"Worried about your family?" he asked when he noticed what i did.

I simply nod "i don't know if they are still alive or what." i still remembered that we just eat breakfast together and now im clueless if they are safe.

"Just pray, that they are alright, that's all we can do for now, we need to leave this place first before we checked on them" He patted my shoulder and i just smiled a little.

We are still talking about our family when we heard the door banging and the growling sound of those creature out there. We both stand up and stand beside the door.

"Shit, they are so many, if they'll continue banging, the door will loose." one of the boys said panicking.

"We need to get out of here." Mr. Choi said looking at us.

"How can we do that?" Ms. So suddenly asked. You can trace that she's really scared because of her trembling voice.

"We need to fight and killed those Zombies." -Mr. Choi

"Are you insane? we are going to be eaten by them once we stepped out that door!" Ms. So panicking.

"We will still be eaten if we stayed here, Look! they are now going to banged in any minute now!" Mr. Choi said shouted.

"How can we exit? As you said they are now in the door." Ms. So asked.

"Gather anything in here that will help you to fight, and we are going to the baseball storage room to grab some weapon. Its just a few rooms from here." I suddenly spoke, making them look at me.

"Luhan is right, the boys are incharged to protect the girls, you still need to grab any weapon so that you can always protect yourselves." Mr. Choi finished and we readied ourselves for exiting the room.

"Are you all ready?" Mr. Choi asked.

"Ne!" we all said in unison. Me and D.O came beside the door and hold the knob to open it.

"On my count!" Mr. Choi said "One,Two,Three!" And we quickly opened the door and faced Those zombies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chorong's POV

I am hiding beside the woman's locker room. Fear is the one surrounding me right now. I am silently crying and praying that there's someone who will see me here, I peek and saw some zombies walking around. i just screamed the hell out of me when one of those zombies appeared behind me. I attempted to stand up and run but i stepped on something and i slipped. My eyes widem when the zombie is now on top of me.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!! HELP!!!!! PLEASEEEEE!!!" i shouted while blocking the zombie head to prevent it for eating me.

My eyes is starting to blurr because of nonstop tear came down me face. I feel weak and i don't think i can handle to fight this zombie. I already feel dizzy.

Is this my end? What a very unlucky death i will have. I am just going to be eatten by this ugly creature infront of me.

My hold from the zombies hands is starting to loosen up because i feel dizzier. When the zombie is about to eat my flesh i saw a man behind it and it hits the zombies head hard. Then everything went black...

_______________________________________

Ilovekpop_forever

Find out who is Chorong's saviour!! and what will happen to Luhan and the others...

Sorry if its short....
Happy New Year!! <3 <3

Vote/Comment/Share ^_^