Chapter Twenty-Nine

(A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the longggg update 😅 Anyways, this new chapter will be written by Eunjiofapink xD But I wrote the first POV which is Luhan's post haha 😁 Enjoy! ♡)

Luhan's Pov

After that almost kiss with Eunji, we headed towards the gas station which was located a few miles from us. We dont have a car but we could always use some extra fuel for later when we find ourselves a car.

"We need 5 water bottles then fill them up with fuels." -Eunji

"Lets check inside." -Kai

Jungkook follow him from behind but I decide to stay out here.

"I'll stay here and keep watch." -Me

Kai nod his head and went inside to get 5 empty water bottles. There werent any zombies here so we're safe for now. I felt someone tap my shoulder so I turn around and came in face to face with Eunji. The scene from earlier reappeared in my head. I had to look away because....well.... it was embarrassing and I had no idea what came over me at the time.

"What?" I ask without looking at her.

"We need to talk." -Eunji

"About?" -Me

"About earlier". -Eunji

"I dont want to talk about it" -Me

"Oh but I want to."

It feels like she wont be giving up anytime soon so I had to be the one to give in. I sigh and look at her in the eyes.

"Look, I'm sorry I tried to kiss you. I promise I wont do it again so you have nothing to worry about, okay?" -Me

She had a frown on her face, like she's angry at me or something. What did I do? I thought that was what she wanted to hear?

"Whatever" -Eunji

She said before walking away. Now why is she acting all weird? Tsk-

Chorong's POV

" P.. Please St..stop. " I cried while watching my sister getting beat up.

" This is what you get for betraying us bitch. " Then he continue to beat my sister.

I don't care about my own bruises and wounds anymore. I don't feel any physical pain anymore. All i can feel is emotional pain by watching those bastards beat my sister infront of me.

This is my punishment for helping Eunji's group to get out of the room they were locked in before.

" Kill her. " My head snap when i heard the leader command.

" No! NOOOOO PLEASE! JUST KILL ME! NOT MY SISTER PLEASE! SEUNGHEE-AH!!!!!! " I screamed at the top of my lungs when i saw one of the man pointed his gun at my sister.

" Watch slowly. You're the one who killed your sister Chorong. You shouldn't have betrayed us. " The man smirked.

Then i heard a loud Bang.

My whole body frozed seeing my sister's body lying on the ground.

I crawl and try my best to go near my sister's body with all the strength that left in my body.

" No. nooo. " I repeatedly said while hugging Seunghee's body.

" Let's go! " I heard someone shouted.