Chapter Fourteen

Sorry for the late update guys :D Well this chapter will be written by eunjiofapink. I'm sorry in advance if this chapter is short. She doesn't really have the time to write a long one since she's a busy girl Lol. Anyways, enjoy! :D

Eunji's POV

" Are you sure that there's a shelter here? " I heard Naeun asked Chanyeol. We are traveling on the city of New York.

" Yes. Why? You don't trust me? " Chanyeol said.

" It's not like that. Look this place looks Seoul. It's devastated. " Naeun answered while looking out the window.

Well, i can't blame her to have a doubts. This place looks like a hunted City like Seoul so it's hard to belive that there still a safe place here.

" There is a place called Greenville. I heard that's a safe place and they taking in a survivor like us. " Chanyeol explained.

" Okay. " Naeun just nod.

Meanwhile on the other car.

Kai's POV

" Oh shit! " I cursed making the others look at me.

" What's wrong? " Jungkook who is sitting beside him on the passenger seat ask.

" We are out of fuel. " Kai said.

" What!? But we need to keep going it's already dark! " Chorong exclaimed.

We continue our trip despite of low fuel until the car stopped on itself.

" Fuck. We need to get out for a while and let the others know our problem. " I said.

Eunji's POV

I'm busy fixing my Archery when Jimin stopped the car making us looked at him. I noticed the car infront of us stopped too.

" Hey, wait here,Me and Chanyeol just going to check what's the problem of the other group. " Jimin said making his way out.

" I'll come. " Naeun said and leave me and Lay on the car.

I continue what i was doing when i feel someone nudging me.

" Eunji~ " I looked at Lay. He looks pale and hurt.

Luhan's POV

" We need to find a safe place near here for a while then. And we will find a fuel tomorrow to continue our journey. " Jimin said after Kai told him what happened.

" Grab your things on the car now and we will walk. " Jimin said.

" Naeun. Grab your things and tell Eunji about our plan. "

" Okay. " Then she walk on the car.

We start taking our things out when we heard a scream.

" AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! " We all looked where the scream came from and saw Naeun looking inside their car frightened.

We quickly ran to her and looked what she's staring at. And then there, we saw Eunji holding an arrow that already stabbed on Lay right on the chest.

We all shocked for what we've seen. " La..Lay.. " Chanyeol said looking at his friend and then to Eunji who looked shocked too.

" Eunji~ wh..what? W..why? " Kai asked.

" Omygosh. " Chorong said and i saw Jungkook bury her face in his chest not letting her stare at the scene.

I even saw Naeun's trembling and almost out of balance but Jimin catch before she did.

" Eunji. " I called the girl who is looking at us like she want to say something.

" I..I di..didn.'t killed him. " Eunji stuttered. I am about to came in her when Chanyeol grab her out of the car and held her neck.

" Chanyeol! " V shouted.

" How could you!!! He's not even a zombie he's just injured with his leg but you killed him just like that!! " Chanyeol shouted gripping Eunji's neck,almost choking her.

" Hey, bro chill! She's just a girl. " I said.

" That's the point! How can a girl killed a harmless guy! " Chanyeol said and then throw Eunji on the floor.

Then he came inside the car and hug his friends body while crying.

" Are you alright? " Kai asked Eunji and she just nod.

" Shit! " We all turned our head to V when he cursed and we saw that he's looking at the buch of zombie coming our way.

" Let's go! We need to hurry! " Jimin shouted then he turn to Chanyeol and tap his shoulder.

" Bro we need to go. " Jimin said to him.

Chanyeol looked at his friend one last time and we all grab our things fast and run for our lives.

________________

eunjiofapink here! ^_^

Sorry for this chapter.. i need to do this..

The mystery about Lay's death will be answered on my next turn...

Don't forget to Vote/Comment/Share ♥