this school does what?!

I walked into the cavernous building, my eyes widening as I took in the scene. The school was adorned with an austere yet elegant décor. The muted color palette, dominated by deep blacks and greys, created a mysterious ambiance. Yet, the minimalist style brought a subtle harmony that I found oddly soothing. I moved down a long corridor, my gaze tracing the intricate paintings lining the walls, each one a different depiction of something ancient and regal.

I was engrossed in the artwork, my footsteps echoing along the marble floor, when I collided with what felt like a wall. A massive wall. Startled, I stumbled back and found myself staring up at an imposing figure—a giant, with muscles that strained against his shirt and tattoos that snaked up his arms. His hair was a dark shade of brown, and his eyes were the most vivid green I'd ever seen. Rings adorned his fingers, and his tattooed knuckles suggested a taste for danger.

"Whoa, watch where you're going, princess," he said, his voice low and rich, the kind that sent shivers down my spine.

I snapped back to reality, determined not to be intimidated. "I'm not your princess, and maybe you should watch where you're going," I retorted, my voice unsteady but defiant.

He chuckled—a deep, rumbling sound that made my skin tingle. "I'll let that slide, seeing as you're new here," he said, leaning in close, his breath hot on my ear. "But if you pull something like that again, I won't hesitate to pull you over my lap."

The words took a moment to register. Who the hell was this guy, and what gave him the right to talk to me like that? I scowled, refusing to let him see my discomfort. "I don't know who you think you are, but you don't own me. I can say whatever I want. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to the headmaster's office," I scoffed, turning on my heel and walking away.

Navigating the labyrinthine hallways, I eventually found the headmaster's office. I sat down, trying to compose myself as I waited to learn what this place was all about. My parents hadn't given me much information, and now, after that bizarre encounter, I was even more on edge.

"Hello, Daisy," said a woman as she entered the room, her demeanor pleasant but firm. "I'm Headmaster Hill. Welcome to Black Hill Academy." She sat behind her desk, holding a file that I assumed was mine.

"Hello, Headmaster Hill. It's nice to meet you," I replied, trying to sound polite.

"Daisy, you're here because you've been acting out quite a lot," she said, flipping through my file. "I know you've been through a lot, but that doesn't excuse your behavior. You'll be attending this school until your parents, the courts, and I agree that you're ready to return home." Her voice was calm, almost too calm, as she listed my offenses and all the reasons I was there.

"Can you tell me more about this school? I don't really know anything about it," I asked, hoping for some clarity.

"Of course," she said. "This is a BDSM academy, Daisy." My eyes widened in disbelief. "You'll have a Dominant assigned to you, someone who will guide you, set expectations, and enforce discipline." She paused, watching my reaction. "I've already chosen a Dominant for you, someone who matches your personality profile."

"Okay, what the fuck?" I exclaimed, unable to contain my shock. "I'm not into that kinky stuff. Thanks, but no thanks. I'll be leaving now." I stood up, ready to make my escape, but her stern voice stopped me in my tracks.

"I'm going to forget you said that and remind you that you have no choice," she said, her tone leaving no room for argument. "You were sent here by your parents and the courts, so I suggest you sit back down."

I sighed heavily, resigning myself to this bizarre situation. As she continued to explain the rules, she handed me a purple wristband and a schedule. "This wristband indicates your category. In BDSM, there are different roles—Dominant, Submissive, Brat, Brat Tamer, etc. The purple band means you're categorized as a Brat and Submissive with some Little tendencies."

Internally, I rolled my eyes. How did they even determine that?

"Put on the wristband," Headmaster Hill instructed. "I'm going to call in your Dominant now."

I slipped on the band with a sense of foreboding, and soon there was a knock at the door. It startled me.

"Ah, Ash, you're here," she said warmly. "This is your Sub, Daisy."

I heard a familiar chuckle. "Daisy. What a pretty name."

Fuck. I knew that voice. It was the same muscular "wall" I'd run into earlier. This was going to be a problem.