Daisy, eat your food.

Ash grabs my hand as we walk to the dining hall. I feel a wave of nausea when I see all the food laid out.

"Alright, what do you want—chicken or pasta?" Ash asks, looking down at me.

I start fidgeting with my fingers. "I'm not really hungry right now, Ash..." I reply, not meeting his gaze.

He simply hums in response, then scoops some pasta onto his plate.

We head over to a table with a few people. They pause their conversations and look at Ash and me.

"Daisy, these are my friends," Ash says, smiling.

I mumble a quick "Hi," sitting down next to Ash.

He gives me a glare but continues to introduce me. "Daisy, this is my best friend, John, and his Submissive, Clara."

"Hi!!" Clara exclaims loudly. "It's nice to meet you, Daisy!"

I flinch slightly at her volume.

"Clara!" John snaps. "Inside voices, please."

"Sorry, Sir," Clara says, pouting.

"Don't apologize to me; apologize to Daisy," John says sternly.

Clara turns to me and says softly, "I'm sorry, Daisy. I tend to get overly excited."

I give her a small smile. "It's okay, don't worry about it. I get that."

Although I was a bit annoyed, she seems nice enough.

"Now, where were we?" John continues with a grin. "Nice to meet you, Daisy. I'd like to apologize for Clara's outburst. She'll be getting a punishment for that later." Clara whimpers softly, her face turning bright red.

I feel bad for her, so I jump in. "That's not necessary, John. It was an honest mistake."

Clara's eyes widen in shock, and I feel Ash's large hand squeeze my thigh.

"Daisy, what did I tell you about respecting other Doms?" Ash says angrily.

His reprimand ticks me off, so I push back. "I'm not disrespecting anyone, Ash. I'm just saying there's no reason for John to punish Clara for a simple mistake." I raise my voice slightly.

"You're really testing me right now Daisy. Quiet the fuck down and apologize to John, and I swear to god if you call him by just first name again I will bend you over my lap in front of this whole cafeteria." Ash whispers harshly.

You have to be fucking kidding me.

"I'm sorry Sir for being disrespectful." I say with an attitude.
Which earns me a hard slap on my thigh.

John chuckles "it's alright Daisy." He looks at Ash "seems like you have a brat on your hands."

"Oh you have no idea." Ash says smiling.

"Let's get back to eating," Ash says, pushing the plate of pasta toward me.

My stomach turns just looking at it. I used to love pasta, but right now, it's the last thing I want.

"Earth to Daisy!" Ash says, shaking me gently. "Where were you? I've been calling your name for a minute and a half."

"Oh, sorry, I guess I zoned out," I say, still staring at the pasta.

"That's fine. Just eat your food. It's getting cold," he says, his tone skeptical.

"No thanks, I'm not really hungry." Ash stops eating and looks up at me.

"That wasn't a question, Daisy. Eat your food."

I mentally gag at the thought of eating. "I don't care. I'm not eating," I say, holding my ground.

"I don't know what your problem is, but you haven't eaten since you got here. Either you eat, or I'll feed you," Ash says, pointing to the food.

I sit there, choosing not to respond.

"Alright, have it your way," he says, sighing. "Sorry, John and Clara, but Daisy and I need to leave." Ash grabs my arm, takes the food, and pulls me toward our dorm room.

When we arrive, Ash opens the door. "Sit down," he says, walking over to the table and setting down the pasta.

He sits next to me and puts his hand on my thigh.

"Daisy, we need to have a conversation." He says softly. "Today you really tested me and I should have spanked your ass black and blue for the shit you pulled, but I ignored it because you just got here and you're still navigating your way around. However, I will not keep tolerating this disrespect. I can't help but I think there is more to this than just brattiness, so you need to talk to me. Because I can't help you if you don't communicate." He says with his hand still resting on my thigh.

I begin to tear up. "I'm sorry I just wasn't hungry Sir." I lie

"I understand you're not hungry baby, but you need to eat something. Just take a few bites ok?" He says while twirling pasta onto the fork bringing it towards my mouth.

I kept my mouth shut.

"Daisy I'm warning you. I would really hate to give you a second spanking today." He says plugging my nose.

I try to hold my breath, but I have to open my mouth for air. Just as I do, Ash quickly forks pasta into my mouth and covers it with his hand to keep me from spitting it out.

"Swallow it, darling." I chew and reluctantly swallow the pasta.

"Good job," he says, kissing my forehead.

What is this man doing to me? I shouldn't be... feeling this way just from two words.

Ash continues to feed me a few more bites of pasta, using the same method. Me resisting, him insisting.

He puts down the fork. "See? You did wonderfully," he says, planting another kiss on my forehead.

"Now, let's get you ready for bed."