My new dominate Ash Hill

There he was. Just my luck—the very person I had just cussed out in the hallway.

He looks at his wristband and chuckles. "Of course. I'm not surprised."

I glare at him. "You've got to be fucking kidding me," I mutter without thinking.

"Daisy, watch your language!" Headmaster Hill warns.

I roll my eyes, careful not to let her see.

The headmaster places a piece of paper on the desk. "Here's a contract you two need to review and return by the end of the day. Once it's filled and signed, I'll give you a copy."

"Thank you, Ms. Hill," he replies, grabbing the paper and my arm as we exit the room.

"Goodbye!" she says with a smile.

As we walk out, Ash leans down and says, "First the attitude in the hall, then cursing, and now the eye roll you thought you could hide. What am I going to do with you?"

He smirks, still holding my arm, and leads us to our new room.

When we arrive, Ash unlocks the door and gestures for me to enter. The room is enormous, with dark, imposing decor that matches the rest of the school. The living room features a large couch and a big TV. There's also a small kitchen with a mini fridge, a microwave, and a table. It's fairly basic, but that's expected; most people eat in the cafeteria. Not that I'll be eating there much, anyway.

Ash gives me a tour, pointing out his office and a mysterious door he refuses to discuss. We eventually reach a large bedroom with a sizable bed in the center. Unlike the rest of the dorm, this room is much brighter, which I find quite appealing.

"This is your room," he says from behind me. I give him a slight smile, then ran inside and jumped onto the bed.

 I give him a slight smile, then ran inside and jumped onto the bed

"Unpack and get settled. When you're done, meet me in the living room so we can go over the contract," he says as he leaves the room.

After unpacking, I decide to take a long shower before heading to the living room—mainly to avoid seeing his annoying smirk. Once I'm done, I make my way to the living room, where I find Ash sitting on the couch, typing on his laptop. He closes it when he sees me and motions for me to sit beside him.

Not wanting to get into any more trouble, I comply.

Ash takes out a pen and lays the contract on the table. "Okay, let's get started," he says.

I won't bore you with the other contract details; you can probably guess what it's about.

"Now, the rules are as follows" he motions towards the paper

1. You call me Sir, or daddy

2. No cursing

I'm already just not going to fucking do that

3. You go to sleep at 10pm weekdays/ midnight on weekends (unless I say otherwise)

Nope not doing that either

4. You eat 3 meals a day "I really care about this one"

Dammit

5. You get nothing below a B without good reason

6. Do not touch your self without permission

7. No cumming without permission

8. Don't skip school I will find out

Jesus Christ I am not gonna follow any of this

9. Do not be disrespectful to me or any other dom

10. Always tell me when something is wrong and don't lie

"Now, about these. You're expected to follow them. If you break a rule, there will be consequences. It's that simple."

He looks at me. "Understood?"

I nod, but he tilts my chin upward, forcing me to meet his gaze. "I want a verbal response. Always respond verbally."

"Okay, I understand," I say softly.

"You understand what?" he asks, still staring at me.

If he expects me to call him "Sir," he's mistaken.

"I understand the rules, Ashy," I reply, emphasizing his name.

"Oh, you want to play that game? Fine. Let's talk about punishments and rewards."

I swallow hard.

Punishments

1. Spankings (all kinds of tools)

2. Orgasm denial

3. Overstimulation

4. Early bed time

5. Chasity

6. Loss of privileges

7. Writing lines

Reading all these punishments made my heart beat so fast, and I felt an unusual feeling down there causing me to squirm.

"These are just the main ones I will add more based of the "crime" you did to receive the punishment."

Rewards
1. Cumming
2. Later bed time
3. More freedom
4. Sweets
5. Spending time together

"I can also add more rewards" he says smiling

"Now we need to go over safe words and limits" he says not wasting anytime

"There are 3 words you need to remember green, yellow, and red. These are safe words
Green means you're ok and everything happening is ok.
Yellow means you're still ok but you would like whatever is happened to slow down
Red means I will stop and whatever going on will stop immediately
Those are extremely important."

"Does that make sense Daisy?"

I look up at him "yes, yes it makes sense."

"Now onto limits. There is a list of different things on this paper and I would like you the circle the things you would definitely not want to try."

"Ok" i say grabbing the pen from his hand.
Hard limits: knife play, gun play, anything that can do serious damage, scat, urine, breath play, and others...

I finally finish circling everything and Ash takes the contract and goes over what I circled.
"Ok wonderful" he says smiling at me "now we can always alter this contract, so do not worry if you don't enjoy something just bring it to my attention and we will adjust it accordingly. If you just wanna sign here and then we can give it to headmaster Hill ok?"

"Ok" I say while signing my name.

As I finish signing I see an evil grin run across his face. "Now where were we. Ah yes I was just about to punish you."

-------------------------------

Hey Besties! Don't mind me I am just editing the story :)