Conversation

"Ok baby," he begins "I know and I really do understand that you feel guilty about your sister's death, but cutting and starving yourself is not the way to go about things."

I lowered my gaze to my chipped nail polish, tracing the edges with my thumb.

"Daisy, look at me," Ash murmured gently.

When I raised my eyes, they were filled with tears. Ash cupped my face in his hands, his touch warm and reassuring.

"I read your file, Daisy. You've lost a lot of weight in the last three months. You need to eat, so I'm going to change the rules a little."

I looked into his eyes, desperate to sway him. "Please, sir, the rules are fine. I'll eat more, I promise."

"You're just saying that," he replied, his gaze steady. "Now stop giving me that look."

I quickly looked away, focusing on my fingers

"Ok, so first off, you already know you must eat 3 meals a day. Except now these meals will be supervised and plated by me. Failure to abide and there will be punishment."

My head shoots up in surprise
"WHAT?!? I am not a child I can cook and eat my own fucking food."

"First off, I recommend you watch your tone. Second of all I don't care if you think you can you're not treating yourself right. Therefore I need to watch you and make sure you do." Ash says sternly.

I mumble a quick Ok and look back down at my fingers

"Now as I was saying, I will also be accompanying you to the shower when you need to shave etc.. because I cannot trust you alone with a razor."

He's fucking kidding right? "Your fucking kidding right? I am not gonna let you fucking watch me while I shave what is this a fucking mental hospital?." I say angry as ever

"Last fucking chance Daisy, Watch. The. Attitude.

"First of all, you need to watch your tone. And second, I don't care if you think you're an adult; you're not taking care of yourself. So I need to make sure you do," Ash said firmly.

"And yes, this is a mental hospital. Your file says you have a history of self-harm, so the school placed you in a wing with a trained dom. That's me."

What the actual fuck

I get off of Ash's lap

"This is literal bull shit, I promise I will eat Ash please..... And I'll stop cutting." I say standing in front of him

"See Daisy, that's where you're wrong. Because you may say these things, but it doesn't mean that you'll actually do it. Once I see you capable then I will step back. Are we clear?" Ash says sternly

"Yes"

"Yes what Daisy?"

"Yes Sir."

Ash smiles "good girl."

"Now, let's get you ready for bed."

After finishing my nightly routine, I went back to the bedroom, where Ash was already lying on the bed. He stood up to let me settle in, but as I lay down, I saw him starting to leave.

"Wait! — oh, sorry, I was just wondering if you could maybe, you know..." I said, playing with my fingers.

"What is it, baby?"

"You know — lay with me," I whispered the last part, feeling shy.

Ash turned around and climbed back into bed with me.

"Of course, baby. I just wasn't sure if you wanted me to," he said, tracing circles on my thigh.

I squirm Needingly feeling his finger everywhere except where I need it most

"Y- yes Sir I want you here" I say trying to move my core closer to his hand.

He stops suddenly "hmm looks like someone is needy for daddy's touch?" He grins " isn't that right Daisy?"

"Yes da- I mean Sir. Please touch me" I say softly.

"Hmm I'm not sure what you mean Daisy, where do you want me to touch you?" He says teasingly.

Ugh why does he always have to fucking tease

"You know where please Sir" I say breathlessly when I feel his hand dangerously close to my core

"No Daisy I don't know where you're gonna have to be more specific."

"Just touch my fucking pussy Ash damn." I say losing all patience.

"Tsk tsk what a naughty girl. What did I say about swearing, and using my name Daisy?" He says while he cups my pussy

God this was gonna be a long night