Sneaking out

I know I was being stupid. Ash had given me a pretty clear hint to stay put, but staying in line isn't exactly my style.

"I won't get caught," I told myself.

So, after Ash and I had dinner and watched a movie, we went to bed. It was around 2 a.m., and he was out cold. That was my cue. I grabbed my phone and texted Clara.

Daisy: Hey, Ash is asleep. I'm ready to go when you are.

Clara: Great, Josh is out too. Meet me on the roof. 😈

Daisy: Gotcha, see you soon.

I tiptoed out of bed, careful not to wake Ash. I slipped on a skirt and a hoodie, spritzed some perfume to cover my tracks, and quietly shut the door behind me as I headed to the roof.

"Hey!" Clara greeted me with a grin when I arrived.

"Hey! You got them?" I asked eagerly.

"Girl, of course," she said, pulling out the blunts and a lighter, along with a vape.

"What are we waiting for then?" I chuckled, sitting down beside her.

We lit up and began our little rooftop session, switching between the vape and blunts, just laughing and talking the night away.

"Do you think the boys will find out?" I asked out of nowhere.

"I don't think so, but if they do, we're screwed. Especially you, Daisy," Clara responded seriously.

I shivered, remembering the conversation Ash and I had earlier. "I know. During the movie today, there was a scene where two characters were smoking, and Ash said if he ever caught me, it'd make my last punishment feel like a love tap," I admitted, my nerves on edge.

"Damn, we really gotta be careful then. You know how strict Ash can be," Clara noted.

"Yeah," I sighed.

"Dang, we should've brought some water or something. I'm thirsty as hell," Clara complained.

I checked the time and saw it was already 7 a.m. People would be waking up soon. "Crap, we should head back. It's 7, and Ash wakes up at 7:30," I said, starting to panic.

"Yeah, let's get back," Clara agreed, quickly packing up.

I hurriedly sprayed both of us with the perfume, hoping it would mask the smell.

"Yea Good idea."

Fuck

Clara and I freeze staring at each other, recognizing the voice immediately.

Clara is the first to speak. "Daddy so funny seeing you here, see me and Daisy were ju- " Josh puts his hand up

"Save it Clara." She immediately stops talking looking down at her hands.

I finally turn around to see an angry Josh, and an even angrier Ash standing there.

Could this get any worse?

Josh quickly stalks over grabbing Clara's arm, as she quickly follows behind him pleading.

Ash however doesn't move.

"Daddy listen there is an amazing explaina-"

Ash raises an eyebrow shutting me up

"Come here Daisy." He says calmly

"Actually daddy I'm quite comfortable over here." I say too scared to move.

"Daisy get your fucking ass over her right now." He says more harshly this time

"N-no p-please Daddy." I say not wanting to be punished right now.

"P-pl-please Daddy." He says mocking me. "I swear to god Daisy if I have to come get you."

I look around for an exit.

"You're making this so much worse for yourself baby. I'm only gonna say this once more, Come. Here." He says enunciating the last two words.

I whimper slightly "Daddy if I come over there your gonna punish me, I don't want that."

"You don't want that?" He uttered
"I'm not going to punish you right now Daisy. We are going to go back to the dorm first, then we are going to talk, but rest assured baby; I didn't lie earlier when I said your last punishment will feel like a love tap." He says still calm as ever.

"Come now, or I just might change my mind and spank you.  Then take you to the dorm."

I frown slightly starting to walk over to him.
When I get arms length away from him I stop Smelling his cologne slightly.

In a flash I am bent over as Ash begins to spank my ass like there is no tomorrow

"Wha- Daddy no stop you said your wouldn't spank me!" I yell trying to get out of his grip.

"Well I changed my mind, I want to make sure you don't put up a fight when we are going back to the dorm." Ash says taking off my panties and rolling up my skirt.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I squirm as tears stream down my face "daddy please no more I'll be good. I won't put up a fight." I say pleading

"No you won't, I'm making sure of that."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

After a few minutes Ash stops spanking me and is now rubbing my ass.

"Let's go." He mutters grabbing my hand walking me back to the dorm.

I begin to roll down my skirt, but I'm stopped as I feel a large hand crash down on my ass

"Oww what was that for." I whine

"Your skirt is gonna stay rolled up, I want everyone to see that naughty red ass while we make our way back to the dorm." He scolded as he rolls back up my skirt tucking it in the waist band.

Ash places his hand on the low of my back leading me to our dorm. I feel everyone's eyes on me as we walk.
Doms are smirking, while the other subs share looks of empathy.
Feeling humiliated I keep my head down avoiding eye contact.

After what feels like forever we reach the door. I stand there waiting for Ash to unlock it.

Ash leans down and whispers in my ear "you're gonna go inside and stick your pretty little nose in the naughty corner, and you are going to stand there like a little angel and wait for me to call you. I don't wanna hear a sound unless it's a safe word ok?"

I whine softly "yes Daddy."

Ash unlocks the door allowing me in, I quickly go and find a corner sticking my "pretty little nose" in it as I await my impending doom.

—————————————————————————

Helloooo :) this is also freshly updated!

Hope you guys enjoy!