Chapter 2.

Marshall POV.

2003, London.

"okay babies, I love you both."

"I love you daddy."

"I love you uncle"

I smiled as I heard their little voices scream over the phone, after saying goodbye to them again , we hung up. I was fucking nervous, it was one of the first times they were going to stay with Kim after a while of not doing it. I just hoped she could keep her shit together and take good care of the girls.

I let out a sigh trying to relax on the couch, it was one of the few moments I had to be alone, without anyone bothering me but I knew that would soon end so I determinedly searched in my bags for that plastic bottle. I took out the pills that had become my best friends for a while now. I took a few and put the bottle away again.

As I thought in less than 10 minutes the place was already full of people, D12, Obie, 50, other people I didn't know, some girls that caught my attention right away. I was about to approach one of them when I heard noise at the door.

"Yo' what's going on in there?" I asked confused and getting closer although thanks to the security guard I couldn't see who he was fighting with.

"I don't know what the fuck is wrong with this groupie" He answered me right away.

I just rolled my eyes, there always had to be some bitch wanting to show off or do some bullshit to get attention.

I was about to tell him to close the fucking door in her face when he moved, letting me see the supposed groupie.
What the fuck? Was I hallucinating?

"She's not a groupie" I said trying to convince myself that she was real "What are you doing here?" I asked surprised.

I saw Rory's face totally change to surprise and then to nervousness...what the fuck was going on.

"Hi Marshall, long time no see"

"That's Rory?" said Sharonda behind me and quickly removed me so she could see her friend. "Girl I'm so sorry, this asshole wouldn't let me go to get you" she pointed to Proof "he didn't believe me that you came over"

"Shit sorry Rory, I really thought Sharonda was fucking with me" Proof said letting out a chuckle and looked at the security guard "it's okay, let her in."

I was still in a kind of shock to see her there, I wasn't understanding anything. I knew Sharonda had gone to spend the day around London but it never occurred to my stupid ass that she would obviously go with Rory, let alone bring her to my fucking concert.

I watched as Denaun went straight to greet Rory as she entered the room, he seemed really happy to see her, it didn't seem strange to me. Back in the day he used to stand up for her all the time.
The other guys greeted her too even though they didn't know her that well, they knew who Rory was but not like DeShaun or Denaun.

"What's up?" I heard next to me making me react.
Turning my head I realized it was Paul. "Who is she?" he asked me curious and being discreet.

"Rory" I mumbled still not believing she was there.

I watched as Paul opened his eyes wider and looked back at Rory and then back at me.

"Rory? The Rory you always talk about?" He said something loud and I was thankful that everyone was very much in their own world and didn't hear him. Only one girl next to me heard him and raised an eyebrow, but that didn't matter to me. She was just a whore.