{a friend like george} NEW

Era: 1968
No Smut, just fluff.
Best Friend George.😇

"Great!" You muttered as soon as you saw the blood stain on the inside of your knickers. Mother Nature had finally decided to pay you a visit. You've  been dreading this day since forever.

What made matters worse was you were totally unprepared. You had no tampons or pads so you ripped off a few pieces of toilet paper from the roll and stuffed them into your knickers. This would have to do until you could get ahold of a tampon.

You walked into the living room and picked up the phone and dialed a number.

"Hello?" Your best friend's sleepy voice asked on the other end after a few rings.

"George ."

"Y/N, it's six in the bloody morning-"

"I know that but listen i have an emergency."

"What's wrong?" You could hear the concern and worry in his voice.

"I need you to stop by the store and grab me a box of tampons. Please, it's urgent. I just got my period."

"That's bloody gross!"

"George, please. I'm using toilet paper right now."

"Alright, alright." He sighed. "I'll see you soon."

"Love you..."

"Yeah, yeah. You're lucky i love you too." With that being said, he hung up.

---

An hour passed by before there was a knock on the front door. "Come in!" You shouted, too lazy to get up off the couch.

The door opened and in stepped George with a couple of brown paper bags.

"I only asked for one box." You looked up at him.

"I did. I also got you some chocolate and other snacks as well. I heard birds crave chocolate when they're on their- um." George blushed and licked at his lips. You couldn't help but giggle. He looked so damn uncomfortable. "-time of the month."

You took the bag from him. "Thanks Georgie. You're a real lifesaver." You pulled a few boxes of chocolates out of the bag along with the tampons.

"The looks i got in the shop.." He groaned and sat down besides you. "I'll never be able to go there again."

"Poor you. At least you don't have blood seeping out from your-"

George grimaced. "Please for the love of god don't finish that sentence. It's bad enough i had to get your tampons. Speaking of, how in the bloody hell, do those things even work?"

"Do you really want to know?" You grinned.

"Oh uh no not really."

"I'm going to tell you anyways. Basically it's like a penis in a way. I insert it into my vagina. It helps soak up-"

"I think im going to be sick." George made gagging sounds.

"Well you asked." You laughed and headed back towards the bathroom.

Later on that night, the cramps arrived. You were on the couch curled up into a little ball with your arms wrapped firmly around your stomach. Your head was resting on George's lap. "Damn these cramps." You whined, crutching onto your stomach tighter.

"Is there anything i can do?"

"Yeah, switch body parts with me. Give me your penis."

He laughed softly and leaned down to plant a kiss on the top of your forehead. "Come on, it can't be THAT bad."

"Says the one who will never experience period cramps. It feels like im being stabbed repeatedly in the uterus. You don't have the slightest idea on how much pain i am in right now. So shut up." You gave him a glare.  Men and their ignorance..

His brown eyes widened. "I'm sorry. Again, is there anything i can do to help?"

"Yeah, carry me to bed please."

"Alright." George stood up and gently gathered you into his arms. You buried your face in his tshirt and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"You're so strong." You muttered as he carried you back to your bedroom.

He gently laid you down on the bed and pulled the covers up over you. "Anything else, your majesty?"

"Cuddle with me. I could use a good cuddle." You yawned.

The bed dipped down a little as he climbed in besides you. He scooted over and you smiled as you felt his arms around you.  George and you had known each other since you were teenagers so it wasn't weird at all for you two to cuddle as if you were a couple.

He kissed your shoulder and you laughed as his mustache scratched your skin. "You've really got to shave."

"Make me."

"Shit."

"What is it now?"

"Could you possibly go get me asprin and a glass of water?" You rolled over so you were facing him and gave him a cheeky smile. "These cramps are killing me."

"Alright." He kissed your nose and got out of bed. You were grateful to have a best friend like George. Most guys wouldn't go and get their lady friend tampons. But George wasn't like most guys. He was better, alot better. Every girl deserved a friend like George.

--