{Let it Down}

Imagine #4
Era: Summer 1976
⚠ Age Gap (34 & 18)⚠
Smut
Part 1/2

| ♡ |

Your best friend was trying to tell you something but you weren't really paying attention. All of your attention was focused on her father who was over by the garden pulling out weeds and throwing them into a large plastic trash bag. You watched as Mr Harrison paused to wipe at his forehead and push his curls back out of his face. His hair was styled in a perm so it literally bounced every time he walked and it drove you crazy.

You've always had a crush on Mr Harrison. He was attractive for his age and very very single. Of course he'd have the occasional fling every now and then but none of them were ever serious. You knew this because Sophie would always complain about his new lady 'friend' and how loud she was in bed. Thankfully, he hasn't had a lady friend over for months now.

You were brought of our little trance when Sophie waved her hand in front of your face. "Hello? Are you listening to me? Earth to y/n!"

"Huh? Oh sorry." You apologized.

Sophie rolled her eyes. "You never listen to me. It's getting quite annoying."

"Sorry." You apologized once more and brushed your hair out in front of your face with your fingers to hide the blush. She had no clue that you had a crush on her father. And you didn't want her to find out either. Because it'll be weird and awkward.

"You always act so strange when you come over. I don't know why."

"It's hot as hell out." You said and took your feet out of the pool and stood up. You slowly pulled your sundress off and tossed it back on the chair which left you in your flower printed bikini which you outgrew last summer but still wore anyways. You glanced over your shoulder and noticed Mr Harrison was looking in your direction.

You ducked your head down but smiled. "I'm getting kind of thirsty. This heat is getting to me. I'm going to go get a drink. Do want me to bring you out something?"

"No, I'm fine. Have fun." Sophie jumped into the pool and ducked underwater.

You bit down on your lip as you gave Mr Harrison a shy smile. It was ridiculous how much of an effect this man had on you. You've known him since you met Sophie back in elementary school years ago but yet you acted shy around him as if he were a stranger.

He returned your smile which made you silently squeal in delight. "Having fun love?"

"Mhmm. Just going inside for a few minutes. This heat is getting to me." You giggled nervously, suddenly feeling self conscious.

"Mind if i join ye? I'm starting to get hot meself." He stood up and peeled his gardening gloves off. He tossed them to the ground besides the trash bag. He quickly wiped the dirt off of his jeans. You noticed the top 3 bottoms of his shirt were undone which gave you a glimpse of his chest.

"I-of course. This is your house, not mine." You stammered over your words as you felt your face warm up.

He chuckled and followed you into the house. You let out a quiet sigh as the air conditioned room cooled you off. You threw yourself down on the couch and buried your face in the cooled leather.

Mr Harrison chuckled. "Hey make room for me kiddo." He took your legs and playfully shoved them off the couch so he could sit down. You sat up and brought your knees to your chest.

"You alright? You look a bit nervous to be around me."

"No, I'm not. Honestly." You looked over at him and blushed.

"Good. I'm happy you aren't love." He scooted closer to you and planted a hand firmly on your shoulder. "That bathing suit is awfully short on you."

"Mr Harrison." You gulped and felt a tingle in the lower part of your belly. Your heart began to race in your chest.

"You must be so uncomfortable in it." He played with the strap of your bikini top.

"What are you doing?"

"I know you like me, Y/N. And i definitely know that you still wear this itty bitty bikini that really shouldn'tbe considered a bikini , just for me. Such a naughty little lass, arent we?" He slowly tugged the strap down an inch.

You squirmed as you felt the wetness down below. You couldn't believe this was actually happening.

"Someone's getting turned on, I see."

"Mhmm." You whimpered as his fingers trailed across your shoulder. You forget all about Sophie who was outside in the pool as he suddenly pushed your entire top down, exposing your breasts to him for the first time.

"Oh fuck love. Your tits look amazing. I bet they feel and taste amazing as well. Can I?"

"Yes." You squeaked.

He took your breasts in his hands and squeezed down on them, eliciting a hiss of excitement from you. "So soft and perfect. Lay back for me sweetheart."

You nodded and laid down. He hovered above you and planted his hands right above your head. You gave him a lust filled smile. His long curly hair dangled in front of his face, like a curtain.

"The things I want to do to you." He mumbled before he leaned down and took one of your breasts into his mouth. You gasped loudly as you felt him suck on your nipple rather harshly. "Oh god Mr Harrison."

"Call me George, hun." He mumbled againist your breast.

"Oh George." His name slipped out from your lips in a breathless moan.

"That's it. Moan me name." George flicked his tongue against your nipple. You closed your eyes and arched your back.

"Shite." He suddenly pulled his mouth away from your breast. You reopened your eyes, disappointed that he had stopped.

"Sophie could walk in on us. And i can't even begin to imagine how she'd feel if she walked in on her father performing such a sexual act on her best friend." George sat up and ran a hand through his hair.

"You don't want me?" You frowned and sat up. You covered your breasts up with your arm.

"Love if i didn't want you, i wouldn't have had yer tit in me mouth just now. I shouldn't want you, but i do. Come with me." He stood up and extended his arm out to you.

"Where are we going?"

"To my bedroom."

You took it and stood up as well. He led you upstairs to the master bedroom where the real fun began.

--

To be continued.