{Dreams Do Come True 1/2} NEW 2022

Era : 1974/5

It's been a while my friends...

~~

You found yourself staring at your boss again.

You were an assistant/secretary at Dark Horse Records. Your boss happened to be Beatle George Harrison. He was your favorite Beatle and you were devastated when the band broke up.

But when you had heard that George had started his own record label and that there was a job position available, you immediately jumped on the offer. Of course, you weren't the only one who wanted the job. You had to compete with at least a few dozen other girls and had little hope on actually getting the job until one Day, George himself called you and told you that you were hired.

Even to this day, you still couldn't believe your luck.

"Why don't you take a photo darling? It'll last longer." You were abruptly brought out of your trance as George propped himself against the other side of the desk and chuckled at you.

You felt the tips of the ears warm up considerably as you immediately began to grab at the stack of papers that was sitting in front of you, waiting to be filed. "Oh shit! I mean crap. I'm sorry Mr Harrison. I tend to space out alot and it won't happen again. Don't fire me please."

"Fire you? Why would I do that love? I think you're doing great here. We all space out from time to time, don't worry about it." George reassured you. "And please call me George."

You blushed and nodded. "I'll get right on these papers now."

"You can do them later. I want to talk to you about something in my office."

You gulped. "Am I getting fired?" You couldn't afford to lose this job.

"No, of course not love. I just said that I wasn't."

You let out a quiet sigh of relief as you felt your cheeks warm up. "Thank goodness. Alright." You stood up and followed George to his office.

"Close the door behind you."

"Okay." You closed the door until you heard the lock quick. You turned around and stood there as George walked behind his desk and sat down. He chuckled and pointed at one of the chairs sitting in front of his desk.

You took a silent deep breath and quietly pulled out one of the chairs and sat down in it. You tapped your fingers against your thighs as you anxiety waited for George to say something.

"I have to go to LA to help produce a buddy of mines album. Would you like to tag along?" George looked at you.

"What? Why me?"

"I figured I could use the company. So are you up to it?" George leaned forward as he waited for you to accept his offer. You were so shocked right now, you couldn't even even speak so all you could do was nod your head in response.

"Really? You'll go?" You heard the hint of excitement in his voice.

"If you want me to, yes." You smiled shyly.

"Gear."

"So is that all you wanted to talk to me about?"

"No. There's something else I wanted to talk to you about."

"Oh?"

You watched as George stood up and walked away from his desk. He walked over to the door and checked the door to make sure it was locked. You felt a funny feeling in the pit of your stomach as he turned the lock in place.

"Mr Harrison- I mean, George. What are you doing? Why are you locking the door?" You gulped.

"So nobody can interrupt us. Relax. You look like I'm about to murder you, I'm not." He chuckled.

"Right. Sorry." You blushed.

"So onto the other thing,I've heard you've got a little crush on me." George smirked.

You felt your face heat up even more. Was it that obvious? "I-I-" You started to stammer out but George hushed you.

"No, don't apologize. I find it adorable." George knelt down on the floor in front of you and placed a hand on your thigh, right above your knee. You looked down at it in disbelief. He was actually touching you. George Harrison had his hand on your thigh.

"But it's inappropriate-"

"It's not when I feel the same way about you."

"What?"

"I've always found you rather attractive, Y/N." Oh my god.

"Why else do you think I hired you AND asked you to tag along with me to LA, hmm?" George leaned his head up until his face was just inches from yours. You felt his warm breath on your skin. Your heart pounded loudly in your chest as you slowly processed what was happening. George had a thing for you.

"I know we're at work right now and I'm your boss but I really want to feel your lips against mine. May I kiss you?" He rubbed your thigh as he spoke.

You nodded and then moments later, his lips were finally on yours. You've been dreaming about this moment for quite sometime and now it was finally happening.  You grab his face with your hands and deepened the kiss.

George chuckled against your lips. "Mmm." He broke the kiss a few seconds later and you pouted at him in response. You didn't want the kiss to end

"As much as I would love to keep kissing you y/n, it's getting rather late. I'm sure you would like to go home now."

You quickly shook your head. "No I don't. I want to stay here and keep kissing you as well, Mr Harrison. Maybe do other things as well... you know, I've had dreams where..." You leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "You pleasured me on your desk."

"Fuck." You heard him curse under his breath. You giggled and played with the top button of his shirt.

"Have you had dreams about me, Mr Harrison?"

"Of course I have. Plenty of them." George coughed, clearly flustered.

"Oh yeah? What did we do in your dreams?" You giggled, loving the effect you now had on him. You still couldn't believe this was happening but you were going to enjoy every single moment of it.

"We christened every single room in this building. Every. Single. One." His hand inched further up your thigh. You were so glad you decided to wear a skirt today.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah..."

"Which room did we christened first?"

"My office." George growled lowly.

You looked around George's office and fake gasped. "What a coincidence! We're in your office right now." You turned back to him and smirked.

"What a coincidence indeed.... c'mere you."

You squealed as he suddenly lifted you up in his arms and laid you down on the smooth flat surface of his desk....

"Time to turn our dreams into reality, miss Y/L/N.."

TO BE CONTINUED... maybe 🤔
Oh my god hey guys. Yes I'm still alive. What a crazy two years it's been, am I right? Hope everyone has a very happy and safe 2022. This has been in my drafts since 2017 lol. Not the best but it's something, right?