{Studio}

Requested by siixties
Era: 1969

Smut

"Fuckin' hell Paul. We've already rehearsed your stupid song ten times today. Let's focus on something else or Yoko and I are leaving." John said as he got into a heated argument with Paul. The guys have been rehearsing Paul's Maxwell's Silver Hammer all morning and it was clear as day that they were all getting sick of playing the same song over and over again, except Paul, of course.

"One more take-"

"No." John cut Paul off rudely and glared at him behind his rounded granny specs.

You glanced over at your husband who looked bored out of his mind. He had his arm propped up against one of the amps as he whistled quietly to himself.

"We move on to something else or Yoko and I are leaving." John repeated firmer and louder.

You got up and walked over to George and placed a hand on his shoulder. He tore his eyes off of John and Paul and looked at you.

"Hey.. you alright?" You asked quietly.

"Just waiting for these two to finish bickering so we can finish up what we have to do today but i don't think that's going to happen." George glanced back over at the bickering Beatles and sighed. "Might as well put me guitar down." He slid the guitar strap off his shoulder and carefully propped the guitar againist the amp. He stepped over a little so he doesn't accidentally knock over the guitar.

George wrapped an arm around your waist. "Let's sit down." He lead you over to the chairs that were on the other side of the studio, near the door. George sat sown and just as you were about to sit down in the chair besides him, he grabbed your waist and pulled you down onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around you and locked his hands together on your hips.

You giggled as you felt him push your hair back so he could kiss your neck.

He nuzzled his face againist your skin and hummed as you felt his hands slowly slide down to the waistband of your skirt.

"George." You warned in a whisper. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing..." He said innocently just as one of his hands slipped underneath your skirt.

"The guys!" You hissed and bit down on your bottom lip as his hand rubbed your thigh.

"What?" George mumbled and kissed your shoulder. "They're too busy fighting. They won't notice.."

"W-we can't do that here with them in here!" You stammered as George's hand slowly inched it's way down your thigh.

"I don't see why we can't. Like I've said, they're too busy fighting to notice." George mumbled as his fingers play with the material of your underwear.

"Why don't we go to the bathroom or something to do this?"

"That wouldn't be half as fun as fooling around with the lads in the room." His fingers slipped underneath your knickers and began rubbing you. "You know the thought of getting caught turns you on...' He breathed into your ear as he rubbed you harder. You squirmed in his lap in response and felt him hard underneath his jeans, pressing up againist your backside.