{Let It Down continued..}

Imagine #4.5
Era: Summer 1976
Part 2 / 2
Smut

| ♡ |

"This, this needs to come off." George growled as he tugged on your bikini bottoms. He had you pinned underneath him on the bed.

"Before i rip it. Or you know, I'll just buy you another bathing suit." He roughly untied the strings on the sides and let it slip off you. He tossed it onto the floor.

You were now completely bare to him.

"Your body is just perfection love." He ran his hands down the length of your body which caused goosebumps to form.

"You're way overdressed." You told him. He was still in his gardening clothes.

He smirked. "Well would you look at that, i am. Won't you help me?"

"Alright, i guess i could." You sat up and with shaking hands you managed to unbutton his shirt the rest of the way, revealing his bare torso. "Mr Harrison you're so skinny."

He chuckled. "Years of being a vegetarian does that, darling. Are you going to help me with me pants?"

You looked down at his pants which looked a bit tight, especially in the crotch area. You blushed for the thousandth time and quickly undid his zipper.

"Ta love. I got it from here."

--

Your eyes rolled into the back of your head as George trailed kisses down your stomach. He slowly made his way down to your area. You gasped and grabbed ahold of the sheets when you felt his tongue on you. "Oh Mr Harrison!"

He chuckled againist you which sent vibrations throughout your body. You whimpered and grabbed a handful of his dark hair as he entered a finger inside as he sucked on your clit.

You squirmed as the pressure built up in your belly. You have never been in this much pleasure before in your life and you were definitely enjoying it.

"Taste devine baby girl. I could just eat you out all bloody day." He pulled away and rested his chin on your thigh and looked up at you. "You ready for me? Think you can handle me cock inside you? Huh? Think that young cunt of yours can handle it?

You moaned at his words.

"Answer me love. Don't be shy."

"Yes." You whimpered and closed your eyes.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, i think i can handle it."

"That's what i thought. Just hold on tight darling." He purred and positioned himself above you. "I've dreamt about this for weeks."

"Me too."

Suddenly you felt a sharp pinch in your groin. Your eyes shot open. Tears pricked up in the corners. Damn, that hurt! This wasn't even your first time having sex. He was definitely on the big side.

"Are you alright doll? I'm inside you." George stroked your cheek.

"Mhm. You're just so big Mr Harrison."

He chuckled and began to move. The pain was immediately replaced by pleasure. He buried his face in your shoulder. "God damn you're tighter than i thought you'd be." He grunted.

You moaned and wrapped your legs around his waist. He began moving harder. "George."

"God you look so beautiful laying underneath me moaning my name. Fuck." He fondled your breasts as he continued ramming into you. His hips bumped againist yours which filled the bedroom with a pleasant slapping sound.

You sank your nails into his upper back as the pleasure continued to build in the pit of your stomach. "I'm close."

"Good. I want to come all over me like the naughty little lass you are. Come on baby girl. Do it. Do it for daddy." George punctuated his words with hard deep thrusts that made the headboard rock up against the wall.

Small whimpers and gasps continued to escape from your lips until you finally reached your limit. You swore you saw stars as you slowly rode out your climax. George wasn't quite finished yet. He gripped onto your hips and began to pound into you, so hard that you had to hold on tighly to the sheets so you didn't go through the headboard.

Eventually George began to tremble above you. A string of obscenities left his lips a he reached his orgasm. But unfortunately right in the middle of it, the bedroom door opened.

"Hey dad-OH MY GOD!" Sophie screamed which shocked the hell out of the both of you. You quickly hid underneath the covers. George was still still on top so you were hoping she didn't see you.

"For gods sakes Soph!" George exclaimed and quickly covered himself up. "You know the rule. Knock before entering daddy's room." He said to her in a stern fatherly voice but you could tell he was embarrassed as hell.

"God, you're so disgusting! I just came up to ask if you've seen Y/N. I haven't seen her in a while. It's as if she vanished into thin air."

"No hun, i haven't." He lied.

"Who's that underneath the sheets? Couldn't you wait until-"

"Sophie, get out. I'm sure she'll turn up eventually. She probably went for a walk."

"I'm definitely going to have to go to therapy after witnessing that just so you know." Sophie made a gagging noise as she closed the door. You resurfaced from underneath the covers.

George sat up and rubbed at his face. "Well that was fuckin close."

"Yeah. Well i better get dressed now." You gently rolled out of bed and picked up your discarded bathing suit off the floor.

George grabbed a cigarette off his nightstand and lit as he watched you put your bathing suit back on. "That was great love. We should do this again sometime."

"Really?" You grinned at him.

"Of course. It'll be our dirty little secret. Now beat it kiddo before my daughter sends out a search party for you." He chuckled as he flicked the cigarette ashes into the ashtray.

You carefully slipped out of George's room and closed the door. You couldn't wait until the next time.