{Wah Wah}

Imagine #2
Era: January 1969 / Let It Be Sessions
Smut

| ♡ |

"Oh for fucks sakes Paul, if you don't want me to play, just say it. I'll do whatever pleases you." Your husband retorted rather sarcastically as he got into a fight with Paul about his guitar bits in the song Two Of Us.

Paul said something in response but you didn't quite catch what he said because John and Yoko were too busy chatting loudly besides you. You stood up and walked over to where George was sitting. He was too busy glaring at Paul to notice you.

"Love, why don't we step outside for a minute?" You suggested calmly. George looked like he wanted to smack Paul. You needed to calm him down before things turned ugly.

George eventually teared his eyes off off Paul who's attention was on the piano and looked up at you.

"What do you say?" You gave him a small smile and rubbed his shoulder.

"Alright, I suppose so." He sighed and stood up. He leant his guitar againist the chair before taking your hand and leading you out of the studio.

"I've had just about enough of McCartney." George said as he took a puff out of his newly lit cigarette and leant back against the building.

"I know love."

"Such a bloody perfectionist. Even fuckin' telling me how to play guitar on me fuckin' songs. The nerve of him."

You leaned over and pushed his fringe out of his eyes. "Yes, how dare he."

George shook his head at you. "I'm fuckin' serious, Y/N. I'm tired of feeling like my opinions or feedback aren't worth a damn to this band."

"I know love. You look so stressed out."

"I am."

You suddenly got an idea. "Put the cigarette out and follow me."

"Why?" He cocked an eyebrow up at you.

"Just do it."

"Alright." He took one more drag before throwing the cigarette down on the ground and stomping it out. He followed you back into the building.

--

You led him back to the bathrooms. George followed you into the men's roon and you closed the door and locked it behind him.

He looked at you confused. "Love?"

"I'm going to help relieve you of some stress. If you catch my drift." You stalked over and grabbed him by the collar of his orange sweater and pulled him into you. "If that's alright with you." You pushed his fringe back out of his face and gazed into his almond colored eyes.

A smirk formed on his lips. "Are ye suggesting what i think yer suggesting?"

"Mhmm." You returned the smirk and sank down onto your knees in front of him. Your hands worked on his belt buckle.

"You little minx." He chuckled as you unlooped his belt and pushed his denim jeans down to his ankles.

You smiled and pulled his member out from its cotton restraint. You wrapped your entire hand around it, feeling it grow and harden even more. You heard George suck in a breath.

"The Beatles don't deserve you Georgie. You're too good for them." You told him before you took his erection into your mouth.

You hated how Paul and John have been treating your husband lately. It wasn't fair. George was lucky if he even got two songs on an album. So one could imagine how pleased George was when four of his songs had made it onto the white album a year prior. But now he was fighting to get even one song on the upcoming lp.

"Oh fuck love." George groaned loudly and closed his eyes. "That feels nice." You felt him pull at your hair which only encouraged you. You took more of him into your mouth which was not an easy thing to do. He was a big boy so your jaw would always hurt after blowing him but you didn't mind one bit, especially now.

"Just like that baby." He cried out. You felt him twitch inside your mouth seconds later. "Oh shit."

You hummed against his dick in response which caused him to lose it. He buckled his hips wildly a few times before he let out a choked moan and spilt his load down the back of your throat. You happily swallowed all he had to offer.

George reopened his eyes and looked down at you, his face flushed and hair sticking to his forehead.

You took him out of your mouth and tucked him neatly back into his boxers. "How was that my love?"

"Bloody great as usual. Thank you. I needed that." He pulled you up and kissed you roughly.

You giggled against his lips before you pulled away. "Anytime Georgie."

"I suppose we should go back now." George sighed and pulled his pants back up.

"Why don't we go home instead? So we can continue this." You ran a hand through his damp hair. "Screw Paul. What's the point in being there if he won't listen to you?"

"Yer right. I'd much rather continue this at home than go back into the studio and listen to Lennon and McCartney's bullshit."

You smiled and kissed him. "That's my George. You don't need to listen to their shit. You're ten times a better songwriter than them."

George let out a low grow and squeezed your arse. "Yer turning me on woman. Let's go."

You laughed and followed him out of the bathroom.