{A Dare}

Imagine #5
Era: 1968
Smut
Last imagine I've written now time to get to work on the requests
This was one is a long one

|♡|

"Y/N, truth or dare?"

"Huh?" You looked up from the magazine you were reading and at your friend who was staring right at you.

"Truth or dare?" She repeated. "Pick one."

"I'm sorry, i wasn't aware we were playing truth or dare." You looked back down at the magazine on your lap. You were reading an article about The Beatles, your favorite band.

"We weren't but now we are." She grabbed the magazine from your lap and chuckled it across the room.

"Sadie! What was that for?" You glared at her.

"You can fangirl over the beatles later. So Truth or Dare?"

You sighed and gave in. "Fine. Um, dare i guess."

"Woah. You never pick dare. I guess I'll have to make it a good one. Hmm." Sadie looked lost in thought for a minute as she decided what your dare was going to be.

You glanced over at your magazine that she had so rudely thrown across the room and considered getting it until she snapped her fingers.

"Ah ha! I know the perfect dare." She smirked and you immediately regretted choosing dare.

"...What?"

"You're going to love this one trust me." She giggled but continued. "So George Harrison. He lives what? 15 minutes away from here?"

"Yes...why?" You gulped. Well this couldn't be good.

"I dare you to go to his house, ring his doorbell. Once he answers, you flash him your titties." Sadie grinned wickedly.

You nearly choked. "Absolutely not!"

"You have to. You chose dare."

"He has a wife! What if she answers instead of him?"

"Maybe she won't."

"No! I'm not going to do it! And besides I'm not walking all the way over there."

"I'll drive you there. I have a car, remember?" She pulled out her car key and dangled it in front of your face. You smacked it away from you and shook your head.

"Come on! You know you want to do it. You have wet dreams about the bloody man for crying out loud!"

"I can't just walk up to his door." You argued which was invalid because fans went to his house all the time and George was always kind to them. Sadie didn't know that though.

"Well we're going. If you do happen to get arrested, i have money to bail you out. Unless you're a chicken." She began making chicken noises at you.

"You're so immature!" You complained. She continued on until you gave in.

"Okay, shut up! I'll do it."

"Really?" She stopped.

"Yes!" You snapped and stood up. You began to walk towards the door. "Well are you coming? You did say you would drive."

"This is going to be hilarious!" She giggled and followed you out.

*

"Well here we are." Sadie pulled the car over on the side of the road right before the driveway that led to the Harrison residence.