The underground boxing part 1

Three weeks have pasted and our gang has got little bit stronger

Bakugou has learned more about his quirk and about the ability that goes around killing animals or people he has learned that it goes after people depending on they heat signature and it can't be broken or damaged he calls it SHEER HEART ATTACK he also has unlocked his stand power Killer queen

with some testing he has learned that only he can see it but he can also use it to attack people and use it to block he also made up some moves with it

killer queen howitzer impact: this move is where he acts like his doing howitzer impact but when he gets close to the enemy he only touches them because he passes his stored up sweat to killer queen and when bakugou touches them they explode whenever he wants them to its a great way to trick enemy's.

PS I need more moves help me in the comments please.

for shoto he has tapped into his distortion powers and has mastered his ice powers his still getting used to his fire he also learned that with his distortion powers he can go to an another world thats like earth but its no one else but him he can take other people there he also learned he could use the distortion there to attack and to block here is a move that he is practicing.

Distortion element dark evil ice: its a move where he uses both ice and distortion his ice becomes black and it becomes evil like and it weakens the enemy and it attacks them. I also need more moves for him.

Erza still has reequip but she will have an interesting transformation.

izuku has mastered a lot of fighting styles such boxing,kung fu and more he also is getting used to using the hilt his father gave him he had fixed it.

back to the story

Izuku" guys we have finished cleaning this damn beach"

bakugou" yep this shit was a pain in the ass"

shoto" father I want soba".

Izuku" got you my son"

erza" so what do we do now"

Izuku" well I say we go back home for now take a nice rest no need for workouts just sleep and think about it tomorrow".

The three say"ok ".  

Time skip bought to you by me being in izuku dreams and teaching how weave beatings are grab the belt

when izuku gets home

*his senses went off and he weaves a belt coming at him*

Inko"IZUKU midoriya WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN"

*Black air force one activity on*

*inko starts sweating*

Izuku"bitch you know where I been like I said I been with my friends".

Inko"I'm not a bitch I'm your mother".