The queen the sealed and getting ready for UA

Last time we left off izuku has add two more girls to the harem and has three pieces of something but they have finally reached they goal.

Izuku" so were here".

 pandemonica" yep your going to meet Ms.lucy or Lucifer as they call her".

Cerberus" oh I can't wait to see her again".

Izuku" is she rude or like hardcore or what".

Justices" don't worry about lucy shes cool".

Izuku" okay but what if she say's no".

Zdrada" your the grandson of sparda".

izuku" true but what if she wants a condition for me to fill".

Judgment" well there is only one thing she would want you to do but Zdrada can make it happen".

Malina" and plus just bribe her and she will join to".

Modeus" your really going to get shredded by us all".

Izuku" ok lets go".

*they start to walk into the castle*

* and they see none other then the queen herself*

Lucifer" well hello there Mr.sparda I have had my eye on you for a while".

Izuku" join my harem and one I can get you out of hell two I can get you away from your job and three I make killer pancakes".

Lucifer" you won me over".

Izuku" easy".

Lucifer" but".

izuku" there is always a but".

Lucifer" who's going to take my place".

Judgment" simple we use Zdrada ability to make a fake you and izuku to take your place.

Zdrada" I could do it".

Lucifer" ok then lets get with it".

*Zdrada uses her powers to make an illusion of Lucifer and izuku and they start to get to work*  

Izuku" so how do we go back to earth".

Lucifer and Judgment" simple put some magic into that device and imagine a place and where and bam your there".

izuku" K".

*izuku puts some magic into it*

{izuku" I want to go back to earth to my house".}

* they all get surrounded in white light and then teleport in front of an house and its raining*