USJ part 2 and Shoto lovers?

Last time we left off Izuku has once again pulled another girl when him and class 0-S went to the USJ they were attacked you know what happened if you read last chapter lets get into this chapter.

{Juiva"Maybe I can change".}

*they both then take off*

switch POV to nero

Nero" what the hell".

*she looks around and sees the knight coming towards her*

Nero" Oh I see you want to get your ass beat then come on".

*Nero starts walking towards him and Rev's her sword*

*the knight pulls out his sword and charges at her*

Nero" Come on you walking piece of metal".

*they then clash swords but the knight staggers back because of the heat red queen made*

(Red queen in the game when Rev up makes fire and does more damage go look at DMC4 and 5)

*she then shoots him with her Gun*

*he then gets shot with one bullet but slices through the others*

*they then get into a clash with they swords and Nero shooting bullets and the knight cutting them*

*The knight then gets close to her but is stopped by an arm picking him up and slamming him down*

Nero" Oi don't get to close or these buster hands going to send you 7 feet into the ground"

* he gets up and charges at her at high speed's*

* Nero waits there and once he went to hit her she grabbed him and hit him with a suplex*

Nero" easy".

*she then gets up and the knight then jumps up and grabs her by the neck and puts her back on a wall*

Nero" LET ME GO".

*she struggles to get him off of her and she takes off his helmet*

Nero" dad".

*vergil then looks at her and lets her go*

Nero" Ouch".

*Vergil then starts to hold his head*

Vergil" AHHHHHH GET OUT OF MY HEAD".

* a white beam then comes from vergil covering his body to show his true form the alpha and omega*