Round 2 bout to start

Last time Izuku and Natsu got the body taken over By AK and Drakon Ak then tried to put his Dino Zords in Drakon Bronto but was stopped by the hero Mt.Lady and Eri what does this chapter hold lets find out

Everyone" YEA".

Midnight" Okay".

Midnight" SO we will be combining battle ground 1 hero team with Battleground 2 hero team the same for the villains".

*Drakon and AK fist bump*

Midnight" Okay lets go over round 2".

* A map pops up*

Midnight" You heroes will have to make it across the gigantic battleground because nezu fused the two battleground with each other so you have to make it to the half way mark and then you will take a little break then try to find the bomb that will be located in the villains base".

Izuku" what about the villains".

Midnight" You guess can do anything you want to try and stop them from making it but once they touch the middle mark even a little you can't touch them".

Drakon" so as long as they don't touch it we can still stop them".

Midnight" yes".

Drakon" Okay".

Midnight" well the villain team can go and make a plan and get things ready for the heroes".

*The villain team walks away*

*At the battle ground*

Drakon and AK  are thinking about a plan

Drakon" so what about here".

*He points to some where on the map*

Ak" yea we should try to make them go to any area that doesn't have that much space".

Bakugou" what ya'll doing".

Drakon" Making a plan".

Cer" when did you start making plans".

Drakon" Starting Now".

Nami" Okay then what's the plan".

Drakon" we chose to force them to any area where there isn't that much space to fight but we could use it to our advantage".

Robin" would make sense so would we be on top of the buildings".

Ak" Cer can be on top I would recommend you robin stay on the ground so you could trap them if you find them on the ground".

Drakon" Nami You also will be on the top with Cer and could use that to find them and take them out also you to Perona you to camie I have a combo that could be deadly with Nami power's".

Camie" what would that be".

Drakon" well if Nami use Zeus and mess with the the air currents a little you could use your quirk to release some Smoke that could mess with them a little but i'm mostly worried about Ada".

Nami" why".

Ak" she has the same power as her but way much stronger she doesn't have a limit so she would know what's fake and what's real".

Robin" why not use it when she either uses her powers or when everyone is alone and she isn't near anyone to tell them what's happening".

AK" Okay we could do that but we would need to be careful because her and Mal like to often switch cloths and change they hair style to be like the other".

Drakon" so how did you know who was who".

*AK Blushes then gets something out*

AK" AH if you pull they tail Ada is a Masochist so she would like it and Mal is a sadist if she hears you scream in pain she may find it amusing".