Different sides of the icicle part 1

Last time we left off Izuku and his step father AM smoked that Nomu pack *Izuku and AM inhale that Nomu pack AM starts to cough and Izuku lets out the smoke* and they then had to move dorms but Rias and Izumi and them are already causing havoc with Izuku new girl Juvia and then he took her on a date let's see what this chapter has for us.

*he takes her hand and they walk off*

Juiva" so where are we going".

Izuku" I was thinking maybe go out to a concert or maybe to eat I was thinking I could get to know you".

Juiva" well I'm pretty hungry so lets go eat".

Izuku" well lets get going".

*summons Cavaliere and they hop on it*

Izuku" Cavaliere lets go the long way home".

*Cavaliere voom's in response*

*They then start to drive and take the long way home*

Juvia" why the long way home".

Izuku" because the long way looks nice and I don't want some cops after us for going against the speed limit".

Juvia" how many times have you done it".

Izuku" to many times to the point that they said they were going to call my parents but I didn't care and just left".

Juvia" so you don't like your parents either".

Izuku" yes I don't like them but I don't wish bad things on them such as death".

Juvia" why not".

Izuku" they may have done some bad things to me but them not doing that would not have lead me to here".

Izuku" people might call me crazy when they hear my past that my parents neglected me and abused me and my sisters and her friends bullied me and used they quirks but I just say that Karma and fate always does something for a reason".

*Juvia then thinks about her past*

Izuku" Juvia you good".

Juvia" yes can I learn more about your past".

Izuku" yea the ride back to the house is long so I'm going to tell you now".

*Juvia then lays her head on Izuku back and closes her eyes as she listens to Izuku past".

(this is how they look but its not night time its morning)

Juvia" is that a lake right there".

Izuku" yea it is want to stop there".

Juvia" yea".

*they then go towards the lake and when they get there Izuku parks Cavaliere and they get up and start to walk towards the lake*