Fight back Kids and RAGE RAGE The battle across Dimensions start's part 2

Last chapter Izuku had started to fight Auz the man trained by Broly and at First was getting his ass handed to him but then Grey jumped in and start to help him fight Auz they then had were getting beat the hell up by him then the blast him away and used that time to talk to Vegeta and Goku about some ways to beat him they used some new forms but right when they were smacking him around he vanished they then learned that he went to earth and he was fighting shoto and eri and Kota and they blasted him but he was saved by Broly they both then sent a blast at the kids but Kendo and Yaska Jumped in to save them and died making Izuku mad and Him Transforming into something other then super saiyan two lets see how Shoto and them dealt with Auz.

Izuku" I'M ABOUT TO FUCKING MURDER YA'LL".

Going back in time

*Eri and Kota were playing outside running around*

Eri" Can't Catch me".

Kota" Get back here".

*The Sky then shatters and Auz pops up*

Auz" HUH Where Where am I".

*He then looks down to see Kota and Eri looking at him*

{Auz" IZUKU".}

*Eri has White hair like Izuku*

Eri" Who are You".

Auz" IZUKU!!!!!!!".

*He then rushes at them*

Kota" Okay TIME TO GO ERI".

*They both start to run but Auz catches Eri and Slams her head into the ground*

Eri" AHHHHHH".

*Kota then Kicks Auz Not even making Auz flinch*

Auz" WEAK".

*He then Grabs Kota and tosses him and Eri*

Kota" Eri You good".

Eri" Yea I can take some hits".

Kota" Okay Then ITS MORPHING TIME".

*They get ready to morph but they realize that they don't have they morphers*

Eri" They in the dorms".

*Auz then starts to rush at Eri and Kota again*

Kota" Uh oh".

*Kota then activates Kamaki*

*He then tosses out three cubes that grow in size and then they shoots beams at Auz*

*Auz starts to dodge them and rushes at the kids again*

*Kota Grabs Eri and swipes his hand at a cube before Auz tries to grab them*

*Kota and Eri got away from him and was right below where the cube was*

Auz" GET OVER HERE".

*Eri then closes her eyes*