Where is issei and training for something Tough

Last time we left off we got to see how Eri and Kota fought Auz they were winning at first then started to lose then Shoto Got alerted thanks to the help of a voice in his head he then went back to the dorms to see Eri and Kota getting folded and saved them he then started to fight Auz and was losing until a faded vision of Izuku saved him telling him to stop Holding back then Shoto Transformed into super Saiyan and started to beat Auz ass after that we saw that Izuku was beyond pissed off and Started to beat the every lasting shit out of Broly and Auz after he Dragon Fist Broly Portals Opened below everyone trying to suck them in But issei saved them but he fell down where is issei at now Lets find out. 

Everyone" ISSEI".

*Issei Falls down*

Issei"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH".

*He then Lands down on the ground*

Issei" Where am I".

*he starts to get up and wonder around*

*Someone watching him*

???" hmmm he sure does look nice I think I'm going to take him and make him mines".

*Someone watching them*

???" heheh Friends to meet".

???" They look pretty COOLER".

(Get it Cause Cooler as in the villain from Dragon ball Jk his talking about the cooler the cools things down like drinks or keep them cool)

It was this meme in a nutshell

Time skip

*Back with everyone else*

*Everyone just stared as Issei fell*

Izuku" Lets A Go".

*He was about to Jump into the Portal but it closed*

Grey" Fuck".

*MC then Pops up*

MC" What happened here".

*Izuku Powers down*

Izuku" Issei is Gone".

Eri" So Is Auz and Broly Body".

Justine" Who the hell is Auz".

James" A fusion of Mac and Austin".

Tana" Well If I be damn they Getting out of Hand if this gets out of Hand we may need fallen".

MC" But lets try at least".

Izuku" Yea".

*He then falls down out of breath and energy*