New friendship and family

Last time we ended this chapter Izuku ran into overhaul and folded him and saved eri but he was stopped by his past and now they trying to fight him but unexpected issei joins his side and is helping him lets see what's happening.

*izuku pulls out his sword and issei gets into a fighting stance*

Kiba" are you two really going to fight us by ya'll selves".

Akeno" there are two of ya'll but more of us".

*izuku and issei look at each other*

Izuku" I call Rias and them".

issei" bruh not fair I wanted them".

Izuku" you snooze you lose".

*they then dodge a magic ball sent to them by Rias*

Izuku" okay enough talking time to run some hands".

*he charges at Rias and them*

*issei takes off towards izumi*

*Izuku then clashes swords with Kiba well dodging koneko punches and kick's her*

*izuku brings out his guns and starts shooting Kiba and he starts getting hit with them*

*izuku then looks up to see Akeno and then he gets struck with lightning*

Akeno" all you ha-".

*is stopped by purple lightning hitting her*

(the middle staff its called a split staff because the end pieces are connected to the middle piece with chains and you can swing the ends)

Izuku" that was weak".

*izuku watches as issei blasts Izumi and them towards Rias*

what happened with issei

*issei takes off towards shoko*

{issei" got to get rid of her".}

*issei then punches the ice shoko sends towards him and then blast's katsumi with one of his dragon blast sending her flying*

Shoko" Katsumi".

issei" watch yourself".

*issei was about to hit her but was stopped by izumi using wires and rocks to send him flying*

issei" okay that kinda hurt".

issei" ddraig".

ddraig" yo".

Issei" knight mode".

ddraig" LETS GOOOOO".

*issei Balance breaker then changes to a skinny form and blasts behind izumi*