To Survivors (3)

//author's note: While I have consistent ideas of what will happen in this story, I am kind of writing it as I go, so if there is ever something that doesn't make sense to you, I am very sorry...

//Edit: Please note that this fanfiction is intended for an adult audience, as it includes graphic sexual themes and violence. 

Slowly waking, you find yourself still in the arms of Pyramid Head. He is sitting cross legged on the little bed he secured for you and holding you close while you're in his lap. The leash has slightly imprinted itself into your skin, as it's between you and his chest to which he is pressing you up against. You wonder how many hours you were out for.

The warm and familiar smell of your captor makes you blush as you look up at him. There is nothing but a dark void under his helmet, like you aren't meant to even look there. The slow and heavy breathing doesn't help your drowsiness, as you now feel oddly safe in this killer's presence. After what happened yesterday, he doesn't seem angry with you or like he won't let you move around again. You're simply sharing a moment of peace together and you wonder how he has managed to evade going to the trials while you were resting. Once he notices you're awake, his head twitches toward you for a moment. He is still. Then, he gets up, holding you and placing you back on the bed. He seemed hesitant to be in that position with you. Just when you think, he will assume his regular position on the wooden crate, he tugs at your leash, demanding you follow him.

You are familiar with the path he is taking through the killer realm, he is leading you to Legion's shack. What does he want from the Legion? Greeted by Frank and Susie at the door, Pyramid Head suddenly vanishes through one of the entity's portal's, taking your leash with him, but not you. "Did he just drop me off at the babysitter?" you say, mockingly. Looking at each other, Frank and Susie both laugh. "Yeah, it's ridiculous, but we were expecting him to do that after what happened." Frank said. "I still have a bone to pick with you anyway, so come on." He gestures for you to follow him. Susie doesn't join you but she does give you a quick pat on the shoulder. What are you being prepared for?

"Do you remember what I told you yesterday?", Frank asked you, hunched over some crates stacked up like a desk. "Yes, you actually really confused me." you answer him, trying to peak over his shoulder. He turns around, grabs your arms and pulls you closer- his grip on you is so tight that it hurts, he seems anxious. "I do think you need to be careful." You can see his eyes focusing in on yours through his mask. "The killers here aren't as free as you think. We can ask for a lot, but there are limits. There are so many reasons why killer pets aren't really a thing. Your being here is risky. Killer's aren't supposed to get attached to survivors. Why did you follow him?" "What, why?" "Just answer me." "I thought he'd kill me if I didn't." "That's a lie, come on." "It's not a lie!" You try to free yourself from Frank's hands, as his fingers are starting to drive themselves into your flesh. He releases your arms and grabs your jaw instead. "You're fucking him. Why would you fuck him?" You're embarrassed and confused where these questions are coming from. Frank hasn't scared you like this ever since you arrived, so this catches you completely off guard. You start crying.

"You fucking idiot." Your jaw is released as Frank is hit over the head by Julie. "You said you'd ask CALMLY!" She sits you don't in a corner of the room, crouches down to you and as Frank rubs his head, she explains: "Killers can only take pets that come willingly. An odd law of consent in a world where you guys get killed at our whims. You and Pyramid Head can have going on whatever kind of fucked up relationship you want, I'm not going to judge you, but if it's a threat to this realm, we need to know how it happened so we know how to prevent it." As open as her words sounded, you still feel like Julie is holding back." "Why would the entity get rid of me?" you inquire. "Killer's fight, but they usually don't fight over living breathing little survivors day and night. We are in separate camps for a reason. If killers slowly start to take pity on survivors, do you think the entity would like that?" You don't have anything to say. Frank turns to you: "Fucking a pet is a fleeting obsession. Killing for it and destroying multiple shacks in a fit of rage is an attachment. And that's dangerous." Julie cuts in: "Especially if that pet is actively not playing by the rules. Going off looking for a way home, I presume?" She is talking about the forest.