The Stalker (5)

//author's note: I feel like this might be hard to read into so I'm just going to put it bluntly: there is no cheating in this chapter. there is a whiff of jealousy, because it's cute, but Pyramid Head's feelings weren't hurt^^ ((I just realised that it sounds like "No Pyramidheads were emotionally damaged in the making of this fanfic"))

He removes his hand from your mouth, sliding back down to your waist and you take a breath you'd been holding since you saw him. You whisper: "I'm- I'm just taking a walk." "What a lovely day, isn't it." he says. You aren't sure if he is mocking you, but you are nothing but terrified right now. "Yes, very lovely." You say, shivers running down your entire body, because he keeps nudging his head closer to your face. You can see his eyes through the mask and feel his breath on your neck when he says: "I'm glad, you're being good, it'd be a pity to have to kill someone this pretty."

You have killed me plenty of times before, you think.

Now, he grabs your jaw with his hand and says: "You'll have to be good for me once more and come with me, without making a fuss." Your heart is beating in your ears and your entire body is yelling at you to run, but at the same time you are frozen. You nod, because you have no other idea of what to do.

Ghostface grabs the back of your neck and leads you a little further into the woods. There is a pile of leaves and sticks by a tree that he is pushing you towards. You're confused. "Where are we going?" you ask, but receive no answer. You thought he was going to bring you to his shack.

Arriving at the pile you realise it's a carefully disguised tent in a nook in the woods that no one really ventured into, while completely out of the fog. The realisation sets in that no one will be able to find you here, as he pushes you inside the tent and pins you down on the ground- a bunch of wooden planks covered with some blankets. With his entire weight on you, he begins to choke your neck and puts the knife to your throat. "I'm sorry for the location. It's a lot quieter though. We can't have your owner butt in."

With tears shooting to your eyes, you plead: "Please, let me go. I'm begging you." He laughs at you. This is not surprising to you in the least, but you still had hopes. "I'm not letting you go until I find out what all the fuss is about." he says, getting closer to your face. "What's so special about you?"

"Nothing, I promise." you whine. He laughs at you again. "It's okay, I will find out myself." This statement fills you with dread. You can't talk your way out of this one. If you scream, you die and if you don't scream you might as well be dead. The smell of cheap cologne and arrogance really isn't how you wanted to go though.

Slowly, his knife wanders over your body, pricking away at every piece of clothing you have, cutting it all open and revealing your body to him. You can't turn your head from his gaze, because he is firmly grasping your jaw. He wants to see the embarrassment on your face. He puts the knife away, out of reach for you. He doesn't need it to kill you anyway. He reaches under his mask and has his teeth pull of the black glove he is wearing. You can see dark hair peeking out from underneath the mask but nothing else, before he pulls it back down, throwing the glove to the side and running his fingers over your skin. You twitch and squirm with every sensitive spot he touches. Every time you blush more or make a noise, he seems to be smiling under his mask, enjoying every moment of humiliating you. He reaches under his mask again, to lick his fingers and then slowly start rubbing your clit while having you under constant watch. "Please stop." you whimper, but he won't. It feels good in the worst way. One of his thumbs finds its way into your mouth and tries to circle your tongue, but you won't let it so you bite down on it. With a quick motion he slaps you and stuffs his other glove in your mouth. Getting closer to your ears, he hisses "Oh, that's how you'll act then?" He grabs your thighs and spreads them apart roughly, pulling you towards him and unzipping his pants while holding you down. "I was going to make this fun for you, but I guess you aren't going to be good after all." Gagged and panicking, you start to squirm more. He chokes you and pins you down harder as he pulls out his cock, ready to take you by force. He put it on top of your belly to show you how deep it will reach and enjoys the panic in your eyes. "Please don't." you whine one last time. "I'll be good, I promise."