The Pustula (6)

Your heartrate hasn't quite settled yet, as your captor walks towards you again. You feel sore, exhausted and guilty at the same time. It seemed like he wasn't mad at you anymore, but you still felt bad. Before you got to open your mouth to apologise, he grabs your face with his left hand, slowly brushing over your mouth. He takes off his gloves and grabs your hair with his entire right palm, so closely to the roots that you have no way of moving your head without him being in control. He drags you over to the crate and as he sits on it, he forces you to kneel. One hand grabbing your head and one your leash, he starts dragging you between his legs. Without thinking, you begin to open his pants and slide the apron to the side. He keeps dragging your head over to his legs, so you undress him further. Now he pushes you on his inner thighs, he wants you to kiss his skin. Salty and with hot blood wildly pulsing underneath you kiss his thighs as you are guided, slowly going upwards. He skips right past the center of his lap and makes you kiss his abs even though your mouth was ready to service him elsewhere. Your mouth is watering so fast when you kiss him, even more so the tighter his grip on your hair is. You start to touch his thighs with your hands, too. Feeling his muscles, almost like a slow massage. He is so warm, you wonder why he wears clothes at all. When your hand reaches towards his chest, you can feel his heart beating again. For a moment both of you stop and notice that your heartbeats are one and the same.

He pulls the leash closer in his hands, choking your neck and holding you tighter to him, as his other hand lets go of your hair and grabs his cock instead, guiding you to take it into your mouth. You obey and cover him with your spit, enjoying every bit of his taste in the process. Have you gotten addicted to this? You can't seem to want any other taste in your mouth. Except for his cum, maybe. The dirty thoughts flush your head as blood flushes your face. As he grabs your head and throat, moving his hips into your face back and forth, you have no control over what he does to you. You can feel his cock at the back of your throat. Pulsating and twitching. He is rough in his movements and makes you choke on him over and over. Sometimes he lets you catch your breath but he is clearly enjoying the sight of your tears from fighting the gag. He gets up and pushes your head against the wall with his hips while you're still kneeling. As he does all the work himself, you figure to use the moment and begin touching yourself, but your owner is not very happy with that. He pulls out for a moment and yanks both of your hands above your head, pinning them roughly against the wall. His other hand chokes you as he keeps fucking your mouth. You begin to become slightly dizzy with the constant lack of oxygen from being choked and choking on his cock with few breaks where he releases your mouth and you drool all over the ground below, catching your breath. Whenever he does this, you can see his cock twitching almost violently. He is enjoying this way too much. You begin to plead "please..." to ask him to go slower, but he will not have any of your interruptions and begins to deeply gag you immediately. You can feel your eyes rolling back and your underwear completely soaked. Next, he pushes your back onto the crate, pushing his cock between your tits. You've never done this before, so the anticipation makes you blush even more. Seeing it so up close but not having it pushed into your mouth is an odd feeling. Your own desires begin to spike up, as he violently fucks your tits, lubricated with all the saliva you had drooled on him before. The noises coming from your chest are embarrassing and you can feel your heartbeat as well as his pulsating cock. Can he feel your heartbeat there too? "Please fuck me!" you beg, as he seems to prepare to cum on your chest. The only response you receive is having your nipples pinched. Keeps doing it so you moan and beg even more, but he just won't listen. You need it so badly. Suddenly he grabs you by your leash and cums all over your chest and face. You open your mouth to taste him and he lets you have a few drops before making you scrape off the rest of yourself with your fingers to have it. Looking down at your pathetic messy face, you expect him to now take care of you, but he doesn't do anything. You beg again, "Please, please. I need it! Please let me cum!" You are embarrassed to ask this so enthusiastically. There was no hesitation in your voice.