Stop lying

Calum
Lilly and I are sitting on the couch. She just got a text from her mom. Everything is alright with her dad. She a little less stressed right now. "I love you Cal." She says. "I love you too babe." "Even after... you know." I knew she was referring to the fact that she still cuts herself when she feels bad instead of communicating about her feelings towards me. "Of course." "I'll stop doing it. I promise." She said. I nodded locking her in my arms. She moves my arm away and stands up. "Where are you going." I said slightly panicking. "I'm just going to use the restroom cal. Don't worry." I nodded letting go of her hand.

She walks to the bathroom. I focus on what she was watching on tv. I don't really get it though its some tv show on Netflix about women who have been cloned or something like that. 5 minutes has already passed and she still isn't back. Would she? No she was just going to pee that's what she said. But why is it taking her so long. "Babe..." I call out. She doesn't answer. I stand up and walk towards the bathroom door. I knock on the door. "Lilly, are you alright." She doesn't answer again. "Lilly I'm coming in okay." I open the door. Lilly lays on the floor clearly knocked out I check but don't see any fresh cuts, blades near her or blood on her clothes or the ground. She's still breathing. I softly shake her shoulders. "Come on Lilly open your eyes for me." She opens them looking at me. She smiled weakly. "What happened?" I ask. "My blood pressure dropped or at least that's what it looked like." She said. "Are you sure it was just your blood pressure?" She shrugged. Is she lying to me. Why is she acting like that. "Cal it's no big deal it used to happen to me all the time in high school." "No big deal? God knows how long you've been laying there. I'm taking you to the hospital." "No Calum. Look I'm fine." She said standing up grabbing on to the sink and almost collapsing again. "Stop lying Lilly clearly you're not fine." "I'm not lying cal I'm fine until i stand up too quickly." "Let Me just take you to a doctor." She sighed and nodded.

"So you just have a low blood pressure?" I say after we walk out of the doctors office. She nodded. "I've had that since I was 15." She said. "Why didn't you tell me." "Because it isn't that important. I've haven't had issues with it until now so why would I worry you with it." I sigh why. She has a point of not telling it since she hadn't had any problems with it for a couple of years. We walk back into my apartment. "The boys will be here in 10. I think Sierra and Crystal are coming too so then you can talk about some girl stuff or something like that." I say. "Cal are you annoyed with me?" She suddenly asks sounding very insecure. "No why?" I said. "Your voice was kinda harsh when you said I could hang with Crystal and Sierra." "Hey I promise you I'm not." I said when I saw the tears in her eyes. She nodded cuddling up to me. She lays her head in my lap closing her eyes. She must be not feeling well. The boys walk in. I'm lucky Ashton has a spare key. "Hi Calum." Luke yelled. I shushed him pointing at Lilly who's asleep on the couch. "Everything okay with her?" Ashton whispered. I shrugged. "Problems with her blood pressure. She fainted two times." "Poor thing." He said. "The girls aren't with you?" I questioned. "Shopping, they weren't sure if Lilly was willing to go so they just went." Luke said. I nodded. The boys and I talk for a while. Lilly is asleep on my chest and I enjoy it. She is an amazing girl. I feel her grip onto my shirt as a smile rests on her lips.

Lilly.
I can hear Calum and the boys talk. I keep my eyes closed in order to not interrupt them. I love being this close to Calum. Sometimes I wonder if I'm not too much to handle for him. He worries about me all the time so I guess that's a good point. His hand strokes over my hair as he talks quietly. "You know guys she is the first girl that I really love. Everything about her just makes me so happy." He says. "We noticed." Ashton said. I slowly open my eyes and they directly meet with the chocolate coloured ones from Calum. "Hey babe are you feeling better." I nodded, I actually felt good but I'm still sitting so it can change when I get up too fast. I don't want to faint again but I'm also craving chocolate. I turn around on Calum's lap so I can stand up. I feel his hand on my shoulder. "You know what the doctor said. Don't stand up to quickly. Take your time for it." He whispered so only I could hear him. I nod and slowly stand up. Well that went better than I thought it would.

I walk to the kitchen and take a plate out of one of the cabinets. I lay out different kinds of chocolate, some homemade cookies and some biscuits I brought from home. Calum is literally obsessed with them. It's a tradition thing in my family to take care of your guests. I take a glass of water for myself. The guys already have their drinks. I walk back into the living room and sit down beside Calum. "Can we take one too?" Luke asked being confused that I put the plate on the table. I nodded. "Go ahead it is not all for me." I said. The boys all took a piece of chocolate. "Is this real Belgian chocolate? Micheal asked. "It is." I said. "Why is it so much better than the once we have over here?" Luke asks. "Because it's real chocolate... duh." I laughed. They all started laughing. They genuinely like me. They don't pretend to like me so they don't upset Calum. Calum's hand is resting on my thigh. He squeezed it softly. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too cal."