I'll come with you

Lilly:

I stood up and ran to Calum's room. I let myself fall on the bed. my hoodie was still unzipped. tears were running down my cheeks. 'Well done mate.' I heard Calum say, he was mad. I heard footsteps, they were fast. the door opened. Soon Calum sat down beside me, placing my body in his lap and hugging me tight. he didn't say a word. He just hugged me and tried to calm me down. I wiped my tears away with the back of my hand. I looked up at Calum, trying to find the words to tell him what's going on. He stares back into my eyes.'Ashton didn't mean to hurt you...' he said. I nodded. He placed kiss on my forehead.

'I'm going to my apartment....' I said, sitting up. 'wait just a little longer and I will come with you...' Calum said. I shook my head. 'I want to be alone right now.' I said, giving him a kiss on the lips. we both walked back into the living room. Calum sat back down on the couch. I grabbed my phone and start to walk towards the front door. 'Lilly, I didn't mean to hurt you..' Ashton said. I turned around and walked out the door. I walk into my own apartment. I turn on the lights and take a seat on the couch. I can hear the boys next door. They are arguing, because of me. I stood up, turning of the lights and walking out of the front door.

I walk over to Calum's front door. I was doubting but finally I opened the door and walked in. I saw that Calum's back was facing the front door. I ran up and hugged him, not wanting to let go of him. His body relaxed, he turned around and held me close. He lifted me up and took a seat on the couch. I kissed his cheek and laid my head against his chest. 'Your hoodie is still unzipped.' he whispered. I looked at him. 'I know.' I said, smiling at him.

'Are you guys planning to go on tour for the next album.' Luke nodded, taking a sip from his beer. Calum looked at me. 'We were actually thinking to start the European leg of the tour in Belgium. Then you can come with us and show us the not so popular places back there.' I nodded, the thought of my dad being in the hospital coming back to my mind. 'Calum..., can I talk to you...?' I asked. He nodded. I stood up and walked to the bedroom. Calum followed behind me. He closed the door behind him. 'What's wrong babe.' 'My mom called... my dad is in the hospital... I need to go back...' I said. 'I'll come with you.... only if you want me to...' he said. I nodded.

I turned around ready to walk back to the living room. Calum grabbed my wrist and turned me around. 'the guys don't need to see that.' he said, smiling and zipping up my hoodie. i smiled, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. Calum bit his lip, looking at me. 'You know I can't resist when you do that.' he said, smiling. I was blushing. He made me feel so special. We both walked back into the living room. Calum sat back down on the couch. I laid my head against his chest and looked up at him. 'I love you Cal.' 'I love you too babe.'. Calum kissed my lips, slow and passionate. His hand was resting on my hip, squeezing the delicate skin. I bite my lip, smiling at Calum. We just stared into each others eyes. Calum was tracing figures on my hip. My hand rested on his lower abdomen. I was happy. He is such a good guy.

'I saw the scars on your stomach...' Calum said. I looked away. Calum placed a finger under my chin making me look at him. There were tears in his eyes. I sat up and wiped them away with the sleeve of my sweater. He hugged me tight. He is so sensitive. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep. Calum kissed my forehead. 'I love you babe...' He said. I smiled.