Our future?

3 weeks later.

Calum:
Lilly has been doing better. She has less depressive thoughts, is laughing and having fun with me, the boys and their girlfriends and for the first time in months she looks finally happy. She works as a photographer and we work with her a lot for album covers and other photoshoots. Right now we are watching a movie. "Hey babe... I want to talk about something. With you." She looks at me and nods, letting me know she is listening.

"So we've been dating for a while and I was wondering how you see us in the future... do you want to get married, have kids with me and all the other things." "Well getting married would be nice one day, but not right now... just like having kids, I always dreamed about that but right now I'm not ready to take that step. Maybe we should start with getting a pet together and officially moving in with each other." She said. I nodded and smiled at her. "You are so beautiful do you know that?" I said she giggles and looks away. "What pet do you want to get? A dog?" I asked. She shrugged. "I always loved cats... especially Siamese ones." I love how specific she can be. "Then maybe we should get one in the near future." I said. "I'd love that." She lays her head against my shoulder. I love the physical contact between us even though we haven't had sex yet. For the first time I feel like I don't really need it to love her or to feel like my relationship is successful. Sure the boys tease me about not getting laid in over 8 months but I don't really want to rush anything. "The boys asked if we were coming over... do you want to go or do you feel like staying in and cuddling?" "I would love to go but I would rather stay in with you. Maybe do some stuff we didn't really have a chance to do the past few weeks." I look at her not really getting what she means. She slowly moves closer and starts kissing me. I knew exactly what she meant.
•••
"You were amazing." I breathed as I laid back down on my side of the bed. "You too cal. This felt right. I knew I wouldn't regret this." She said a smile playing on her lips. Her cheeks are flushed. She is so perfect every feature of her makes me go insane. She is my girl. The one I want to be with forever. I hear hard knocks on the front door. "I think the boys are here." She said. Clearly not ready for anything else then laying in bed. "I'll get it. Stay here and pretend like your sleeping I'll make up an excuse." I said.

Lilly:
Calum sits up in bed and puts on a T-shirt and a pair of joggings. "I'll be right back." He says. I nodded. He stumbled out of the bedroom and went to the front door. "Hey guys.." he said. I could tell he was feeling a little annoyed by the interruption. "Hey cal we were thinking to hang out or go to the city or something... if you guys want to." "Actually Lilly is sick we've been laying in bed all day." "Oh.. hope she gets better soon than." Luke said.

The front door closed and a couple seconds later Calum came back in to the bedroom. He laid back down beside me and placed his head on my chest. "I love you, you know that right." He says. I nodded. I laid back down and rolled over on my side. Calum's hands tangled in my hair. "You're tired aren't you." He said, I nodded. I love him so much. The last few months our relationship became very steady and serious. "So I was wondering maybe the two of us could go to Australia..."
He said. "I would love to." I said. I closed my eyes for a second just to appreciate the moment we were in. I love Calum with all of my heart I never thought I could love someone like this again.