Meeting new people

3 days later
Lilly:
I stayed the night at Calum's place.
We were still laying in bed when someone knocked on the door.
Calum kissed my lips before he stepped out of bed.
I walked into the bathroom and putted on some fresh clothes that I left here.
After I brushed my teeth and did my hair and makeup, I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast.
I took a bowl and filled it with Froot Loops and milk.
I heard Calum talking to someone about music.
After a couple of minutes he and a black haired boy with tattoos walked in.
"Hi babe, this is Mitchy, he is a friend of mine and he is co-writing some of the songs on our new album." Calum said.
I smiled at Mitchy.
"I'm Lilly, Calum's girlfriend." I said, hugging him.

•••

After 3 hours Mitchy left.
Calum and I were having our typical lazy Saturday.

We were watching a horror movie when Calum's phone lit up.

"It's my mom, she asks if she and my dad can come over tonight to meet you."
"No problem." I said.
He responded on his mom and laid his head in my lap, staring at my face with his dark chocolate eyes.

•••
I went to my own place to do my hair and makeup and to put on a red dress.
I went back to Calum's place.
When I walked in he was sitting on the couch wearing a black button up shirt.
I started preparing the meal while Calum looked for some candles.

•••

There was a knock on the front door.
"Are you ready babe?"
I nodded.
He answered the door.
I quickly untied my hair and made it look as natural as possible.

A women with dark hair like Calum and a men walked into the living room where I was standing.

"Hi I'm Joy and this is my husband David." The women said.
"Hi I'm Lilly." I said.

I checked on the food that was slowly baking in the oven.
I took a seat beside Calum and we started a conversation with his parents.
He casually placed his arm around my shoulder.
"Where are you from Lilly?" His mom asked.
"I'm from Belgium."
"So what was your native language?"
"I talked Dutch with my dad and French with my mom."

•••

After we had dinner Calum's parents left.
"It was really nice to meet you Lilly. Hope to see you soon again, maybe in Australia." His mom said.
"It was nice to meet you too, misses Hood."
"You can call me Joy, hun."
I nodded and hugged her.

•••

Calum and I were sitting on the couch again. I rested my head on his shoulder. He pushed my shoulder, so I was laying down. He kissed my lips, slowly moving to my neck making sure to leave a hickey or two. 'Cal...' I said, my voice shaking when flashbacks of a couple years ago popped up. He looked up at me. 'I'm still a virgin.' I lied biting my lip. 'Oh...' He said, sitting up again. 'Did I ruin this?' He shook his head, pulling me closer to him.  I yawned. 'Do you want to go to bed?' He asked playing with my hair. I nodded. After changing into Calum's hoodie, I crawled under the covers , placing my head on his chest. After 10 minutes my eyes started to feel heavy and I drifted off to sleep.