Prologue

We were sitting on the couch.
Luke, Michael, Crystal, Ashton, Calum and me.
A knock came from the front door.
I opened the door only to be greeted by the face of ONE OF THEM.
I started to have problems catching my breath.
"Go away." I said.
But she was faster, she and her friend walked in.
I followed my face showing how annoyed I was with them showing up.
I knew why she brought that friend of hers, she was going to do the talking.
The person I call "one of them" sucks at English.
I saw her friend open her mouth and she started asking questions.
"Who is Lilly's boyfriend?"
Calum raised his hand.
"What did she told you about herself? That she was a cutter, that she is a virgin?"
Calum nodded, looking up at me with a soft smile, knowing about my suicide attempts.
"Well, miss Lilly over here lied about that last thing."
Again Calum looked up at me, his chocolate eyes starting to fill with anger.
"What the fuck are you saying. One you are not supposed to know this because I didn't tell you about this, I only told one teacher. And two you don't know the truth about this, again you are making your own story about it." I yelled hitting the girl who acted like a friend in her face.
"Well I think our work is done here. We are going back home." Her friend said leaving my apartment.
"Is it true?" Calum asked.
"Cal... let me explain."
"Is it true Lilly?" He asked again, the volume of his voice raising slightly.
I nodded my head.
"Why did you lie about it!" He yelled, his eyes completely filled with anger right now.
"Calum... let me explain it, she didn't tell you everything."
He turned his head, ignoring everything I said.
I turned around and walk to the bathroom, closing the door.

Here I am, sitting on my bathroom floor, knees pulled up to my chest.
In my left hand, nothing.
In my right hand, a razor blade.
I looked at the blade in my hand.
Twirling it around between my fingers.
I stopped, I was clean for 1 month, I did it for him.
But there are these questions in my head, making me think what my life really meant and if the me here in LA was the real me and not just a cover.

The blade made his way down my wrist.
A soft knock on the bathroom door made me look up.
I placed the blade on the carpet.
"Come in..."
My voice was shaking.
Crystal walked in, closing the door behind her and taking a seat in front of me.
"Can you tell me what exactly happened? I'm not going to judge you." She said placing a hand on my knee.
I let out a shakily breath.
Nodding my head.
"It happened at a party... I didn't know him.
I got a little drunk, but I remember everything what happened that night. He did things to me I didn't want to happen... I was raped Crystal. I told Cal that I was a virgin only because I thought it would make me kind of forget about what happened that night." I finished my story, feeling the tears make their way down my cheeks.
"I don't want to lose Calum. I need him, he is the only one to make me hold on."