sickness

Lilly:
I woke up feeling an empty space beside me. 'Calum, babe where are you?' I looked at my phone. 3.30 am. I heard someone coughing. I went to the bathroom and saw Calum sitting on the floor near the toilet. 'Hey, are you okay boo?' he shook his head. I helped him stand up and walked him to his bedroom. i tucked him in and placed a kiss on his forehead. 'Get some sleep, if you need my I'll be on the couch.' He nodded slowly letting go of my hand. i layed down on the couch and slowly drifted back of to sleep.

I woke up from my phone vibrating on the couch. My dad called.

hey dad

hey sweetie how are you?

actually I'm fine. I feel good and I love being here. I made some new friends. real friends not like the ones i had earlier in Belgium.

and is there a boy in your life at the moment.

uh yeah actually there is...... Dad there is one thing you need to know.... he is not just an ordinary boy.... he is famous.

oh but he takes care of you just like a not famous person.

yeah... he will never do something to hurt me.

are you coming back to visit us or do we need to come to La

I don't know maybe we'll come over in a couple if months... Calum has a really busy scedual right now.

No problem sweetie. Just let me know a couple days before you come so I can make something you like.

Okay. Love you dad... See you soon.

Love you...

Calum stumbled into the living room, still looking pale. 'Are you feeling better?' I asked him. He shook his head and picked up his car keys and back pack. 'Where are you going?' I asked him. 'Work, we have a radio concert today I can't let the boys down.' 'no way... Your not going Calum. You're sick.' a deep sigh left his lips. He sat down beside me. 'Look babe, I know how important this is to you. But you are sick and you really need to rest. Maybe the boys can rescedual the concert and interview.'

'You're right...' he said, his voice was deep. He put his backpack and carkeys back where they were and took his phone. He laid down on the couch making himself comfortable. 'I'm going to make breakfast. I'll be right back.' I said. I walked into the kitchen and made myself some cereal and took some crackers for Calum. When I walked back in the livingroom I saw that Calum fell asleep. I took one of the blankets and laid it over him.

After I finished my cereal I went to the bathroom to get dressed and do my make up. I looked in the mirror, seeing the fresh new cuts that I made on my stomach yesterday, after I lied to Calum about being a virgin. He doesn't know I still cut myself. And maybe it's better this way. When I put my hair up in a messy bun I notice three small blue marks in my neck, the hickeys Calum left before I freaked out. I tried to cover them with foundation, remembering how hard it is to cover them. I decide to leave them like they were. I don't expect anyone to come over so there is no need to. After brushing my teeth I walk back to the livingroom and see that Calum is still asleep. I sit down on the couch and just scroll through Instagram and Facebook for the next two hours.

I felt that Calum was waking up. Soon two strong tattooed arms wrapped around my waist holding my body close to his. 'Someone is feeling better.' I said, my fingers sliding through his thick black hair. 'The boys just texted me, they coming over to watch a movie.' I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder. 'are you alright?' I nodded. 'I'm just tired I guess.' 'You can take nap if you want...' I shook my head. 'I wanna stay with you... ' I mumble. He softly squeezed my bum. A sigh left my lips. There was a knock on the front door. I moved over so Calum was able to stand up and open the door.