𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞

Hours passed before Alice and Rosemary speeded back to the house. The pixie like vampire had babbled with the latter about a shopping trip she wanted to do in Seattle with Rosalie and Esme for most of the night to keep the new mated woman away from her dreading thoughts.

When they walked inside the house, a faint voice could be heard from upstairs.

"Rosemary, can you come here please?" Rosalie asked from her room, almost sounding shy. Rosemary shared a look with Alice, who squeezed her hand that she was holding before skipping away to Jasper's study. The young dark-haired woman speeded to her sister's room, opening the door warily. The blonde vampire was sitting on her bed, looking at her hands. 

"Yes?" Rosemary spoke in a quiet voice, closing the door behind them, not that it would change anything. But the rest of the Cullen family had the decency to pay attention to something else when people wanted to have a private conversation. 

"I wanted to apologize, you are right, I can't keep you from getting to know your mate," She lifted her head to look at Rosemary in the eyes. "But can you promise me something?" Rosemary nodded. "If you are getting close to him, then it means you'll probably be in contact with his human friends. Don't give them any ideas that you might be different."

"I didn't have the intention of exposing us," Rosemary sighed quietly, upset to see that her sister didn't have faith in her. 

"I know," Rosalie quickly said, getting in front of her sister and taking her hands in hers. "But in front of your mate, you might get a little... distracted. Which is totally okay, but you have to be careful in front of his friends," She squeezed Rosemary's hands softly. "I love you, okay? I want you to get to know your mate and be happy, but I want you to be safe," The dark-haired vampire smiled at her sister.

"I love you too Rosa," Rosemary wrapped her arms around Rosalie's waist while the blonde stroked her hair in a motherly manner. After their small moment, it was the time to get ready for school. Feeling lighter than when they got home, Rosemary walked with a small skip in her steps as she entered her room. 

She quickly took a shower and got ready, putting on the outfit Alice had picked out for her

She quickly took a shower and got ready, putting on the outfit Alice had picked out for her. It was a black skirt with white dots, a white sweater and a black jacket. She also had transparent black tights and Doc Martens boots.