𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧

"The Cullens," Angela whispered, after sharing a look with Jessica who smiled widely, happy to gossip as always.

"Doctor and Mrs. Cullen's foster kids. They all moved down here from Alaska like, two years ago," The brown-haired girl spoke, sending glances at her friends, smiling when she saw they were in their little bubble like always. She was very much happy to have witnessed Theo and Rosemary's relationship since the start.

"They kinda keep to themselves, except Rosemary."

"Because they're all together. Like, together together. The blonde girl, Rosalie, and the big dark-haired guy, Emmett," Jordan looked up from Jessica's face to see the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, carrying herself with grace, and the most buff guy. He felt like he could crush him with his bicep. "They're a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal."

"Jess, they're not actually related," Angela scolded, Rosemary having already shared her discomfort when it came to that question. 

"True. And the little dark-haired girl, Alice, she's with Jasper, the blond who looks like he's in pain," A pixie like girl spun on her heals in front of their table, holding hands with a tall and lean guy, who seemed to be in hell. "I mean, Dr. Cullen's like this foster dad slash match maker," Jessica let out a small laugh, eyeing the boy at the end of the group. 

"Maybe he'll adopt me," Angela joked, earning a laugh from Jordan and an eye roll from Bella. "Those are Theo, one of our friends, and Rosemary. They got together the year they moved here," The blond guy Jordan had met sooner had his arm wrapped around a petite, dark-haired girl's waist, staring into each other's eyes as they spoke quietly. It was almost like they heard them talking about them because the couple glanced in their direction, Theodore waving his hand and Rosemary, throwing them a huge smile. 

"Who's he?" Bella piped in for the first time in this conversation. Following her eyes, Jordan's breath seemed to get stuck. He was magnificent. Lanky, with bronze colored hair, he had the same pale skin as his family and his eyes seemed to glow.

"That's Edward Cullen," The said boy shot them a look, immediately locking eyes with Jordan. His facial's expression seemed to soften as he took in the Swan boy. However, he continued on his way, stopping at what seems like the Cullen's table. Bella, who had not lost their exchange, frowned, unconsciously sending daggers with her eyes at her brother. "He's totally gorgeous, obviously. But he doesn't date, he always rejected people who asked him out." Jessica saw Bella staring at Edward. "Anyway, don't waste your time."

On the other side of the cafeteria, Edward sat down and glared at Alice and Rosemary. 

"You could have told me I would be meeting my mate today!" He let out, frustrated for not having the time to mentally prepare himself. 

"But it was a surprise..." Alice pouted.

"And I suppose the blood singer was also a surprise?" The mind reader glared. Rosemary's eyes widened, just like the rest of her siblings. 

"The girl?" She asked, throwing an uncertain glance in Isabella's way. Her brother nodded with a frown, glancing between the girl and her brother. His mate, he thought, a small smile growing on his face. 

"She looks like she will cause problems," Rosalie sent daggers with her eyes towards the new girl, who shrinked in her seat at the other end of the cafeteria. 

"We can deal with her, babe, let's be happy for Edward," Emmett rubbed his wife's back, who relaxed into him. She warmed up to the idea of Theo being in their life, Jordan Swan would probably be fine too.