𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧

MONDAY

"Theo!" A bell-like voice called out, making the said young man turned around and cutting his conversation with Mike. Rosemary was running towards him, her books in one hand and a small white flowerpot with gardenias in it. School hadn't started yet and a lot of people were waiting in the hallway, and of course, because she was a Cullen and the new girl, her appearance made students stared at her in wonder. "This is for you," With a soft smile, the vampire handed it to her mate. With a blushing face, Theo picked it up, keeping it close to his heart as he stared at the young woman with love-filled eyes. Clearing his throat, Mike eclipsed himself, looking for a few seconds at the girl.

"Thank you, Rosemary, I really appreciate it," He was not really looking at her small gift, instead he kept his sight on the girl before him. When Theo noticed he might look like a creep, he glanced down at the flowers and asked, "Do they have a special meaning?" The dark-haired girl's eyes glowed a little and she looked away with a shy smile.

"They do, but you'll have to find it," Her still glowing eyes were what kept Theo's attention on them. Every time Rosemary seemed flustered, she didn't blush like everyone else normally would. Instead, her gorgeous golden eyes shined like diamonds. It didn't make her any less beautiful, it was the complete opposite, but it added to the other odd things Theodore had noticed about the Cullens siblings. 

"I have to go and find Edward, but have a great day," Rosemary made a move to take her mate's hand, not really knowing if he wanted her to touch him, but after seeing her hesitation, Theo smiled a little and took hers. Reassured, she smiled brightly up at the young man and squeezed his hand lovingly before leaving to her brother, who was waiting for her at the end of the hallway with a teasing smile. 

TUESDAY

Theo was done with his morning class and he was now walking towards the cafeteria to join his friends. After greeting them, the blond teenager put his bag down on his chair before going to the line to get lunch. A small tap on his right shoulder made him look that way, but he saw no one. Once again, a cold touch on his left shoulder made him turn that way. Letting his lips spread into a small smirk, Theo suddenly grabbed Rosemary's waist and brought her in front of him, the dark-haired girl letting out a small squeal of surprise as he did so.

"I got you," Theodore spoke teasingly in a small voice so only Rosemary could hear, as a few students near them were trying to listen to their conversation.

"Got you first," She only replied, poking his chest. Once the human realised their close proximity, he gulped, suddenly feeling shy. His hands lingered a few more seconds, wrapped around the girl's waist, before he let go with a cute blush covering his face. "You won't need to wait for your food today," Rosemary smiled, holding the dish in front of her. "Esme and I made some lasagna, yesterday, and I thought I could bring you some... It was the first time I did the pasta, though, so I hope you will like it," It was actually the first time she did a lasagna at all. Esme was cooking frequently, as she often brought some food to places who helped people in need, and she had guide Rosemary through the whole process, but still letting the young girl do it by herself. 

"I'm sure it's great, thank you so much," To say Theo was excited was an understatement. Not only he had never tasted fresh pasta in his life, as Waylon would surely not do it since his cooking capacities were not really elaborated, but also because Rosemary spent some time cooking for him. It was a small attention, but it warmed Theo's heart like nothing else did. And to think her mother helped too, even when she didn't know him.