𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

Hello everyone, it's been a while. 

I think I owe you an apologize and an explanation about why I haven't been updating since March 2022.

I met someone and I ended up spending a lot of time with them. My priorities changed; before, writing was a more important than now. I started writing fanfictions because I was alone and I had ideas and time, and I wanted to practice writing on fanfictions before starting my own original story. Now, with my partner, we do a lot of things and it had a great impact on me because I was always on my computer, writing and studying. I wanted for a while to start again, trying to complete Theodore/Luca, or working on my other ideas, but I found myself in front of a wall. I couldn't come up with good content and I have no longer desire or need to write fanfictions, I want to do my own thing, my own story where I put all my energy in it. It's not just because of my new relationship too, since March I started reading more and more books, something I had stopped when I was always writing during my free time and I realized I missed it a lot.

Now, school has started for me last week and I'm in my third year of cegep (between high school and university in Quebec) and I have some traineeship three days a week so I have to concentrate on that too.

As for now, Theodore and Luca are discontinued. I don't know if I'll ever start again and complete them, I don't want to make promises I might not keep, like I did those past months. I think I was in denial. I hope you will respect my decision. 

I loved writing Madelyn, starting Theodore and Luca, and I loved interacting with you guys, seeing you happy reading my story. It brought me a lot of joy and it helped me gain confidence in what I was doing. I think what I had to live on the fanfiction side of Wattpad is done, I went through it, I lived the experience and it's time to move to another chapter.

I'm sorry for disappearing those past months, it seems like Wattpad did not bring me as much as it did before.

I'm sorry for those who wanted Theodore's or Luca's story, it disappoints me that I can't seem to find the will to complete them, but I don't want to give you a story that is not up to my expectation, I prefer ending it here.

I hope you will understand why I chose to do what I did and how I did, I think I should have done that before.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day.

Lots of love,

Laurie