𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐥 𝐯 𝐞

The Uley man was conflicted between the gratefulness he felt towards the vampire duo for helping him and the idea he had of Cold Ones because of his tribe's stories. He was lost in his thoughts as the Cullens led him to the coven's home.

♡ 

"And then, Mr Clearwater left with Sam. That's it," Rosemary ended with a small sigh. She had meet her boyfriend at his house the next day, both of them laying on his bed, wanting to tell him all about her encounter with the shapeshifter. She absolutely knew about the importance of keeping the Quileutes secret, a secret, but she didn't want to lie to her mate again. She was not good with lying or hiding things and now that they were closer than never, she wanted to keep it that way. The young woman had spoken with her family and they agreed that it was a not-so-bad idea. They trusted Theodore with everything they had, and if he was to betray their trust, they would deal with it eventually and take responsibility for it.

"Wow," The blond young man let out. Rosemary explained everything from her meeting with Sam Uley to the first time she ever met a wolf shapeshifter, the first time the Olympic coven were in Forks. The vampire girl had show him how much his discretion was important for this. No person that were not concerned by the existence of shapeshifters should know about them and they both wanted to respect this as much as possible. "I can't even imagine how you must have felt in front of a giant wolf, who is destined to destroy you." Theo shuddered just thinking about it.

"It was a risk, but he was new to all of this. I believe his fear was stronger then his will to kill me," Rosemary shrugged like it was nothing. 

"I don't think I'll ever be able to talk about death the same you do," Theo laughed nervously, eyeing his girlfriend from the corner of his eyes, his cheeks reddening because he thought he was being stupid.

"And I honestly hope you don't," The Cullen girl moved so she was laying against his chest. "I don't want this life for anyone, but if I listen to my selfish inner voice, it would say I want to spent the rest of my life with you." Theodore was about to ask why it would be self-centered, but she continued. "Enough with the heavy talk, it is too soon to talk about this."

"But you started talking about this-" Rosemary shushed him and hopped off the bed. 

"Come on, let's spend time with Waylon," Just like that, the idea of Theodore becoming a vampire was long gone in the Cullen girl's mind.

It was extraordinary how fast news spread in small towns. Theodore was running in the hallways of school, trying to find Angela. It was only when he recognized the back of her head that he said her name out loud.

"You're okay, Theo?" Angela asked as she turned around, not used to see her best friend run with that look in his eyes.

"You'll never guess what I heard," The young man tried to let out between heavy breaths.  Angela only frowned. What news could possibly interest her, that she didn't already know from Jessica or Mike? "Sam Uley broke up with Leah," The Webber girl's eyes widened at that. 

"How do you know about this?" They seemed so in love, a few weeks ago. What could have changed since?

"My father ate with Charlie last night, and Charlie went fishing with Harry Clearwater a few days ago. It seems like Sam was distant and then he broke up with her with no warning. Leah is devastated," Theo finished.

"Oh... that's horrible. Did he give her an explanation?"

"It doesn't seem so," Theo shrugged. Angela was sorry for Leah, she hoped she was doing somewhat okay and wished she could do something for her. But coming from her, it would be weird as they didn't knew each other well. She couldn't help but think it was weird. When you have spent so much time being in a relationship with someone, why would you leave without explaining why? It didn't seemed fair for Leah to be kept in the dark from something so important. "If I learn something new, I'll tell you immediately," The young man winked at his best friend, who blushed.