𝐬 𝐢 𝐱

The next day, Rosemary was ready before the sunrise, the bright light being hidden by clouds unlike the past day

The next day, Rosemary was ready before the sunrise, the bright light being hidden by clouds unlike the past day. The young woman was more than happy to be able to go to school, she had to speak to her mate and explained why she couldn't be there. Rosemary had taken quite a hard decision during the night; she decided that as soon as possible, she would tell Theodore about her vampire nature. She didn't care anymore if it was too soon or not, she wanted to be honest with him to avoid unpleasant events like yesterday. 

The vampire was waiting inside her room, pacing around and biting the tip of her fingers as she mumbled under her breath. Edward, whose room was just beside her, heard her whispering and decided to go assist her. He leaned against her doorframe, waiting for his sister to notice him, but she never did.

"Okay, stop it," The bronze-haired vampire stopped his sister by holding her shoulders. He hugged her tightly, pressing her against his chest. "I can't wait for him to know the truth. You still have to introduce him to the others, by the way. Esme and Carlisle can't wait as they have never seen him, you should hurry up," He spoke. Rosemary untangled herself from his hold.

"I know. I will tell him," Edward stared at his sister, surprised but contented with her new founded confidence. "What if he is scared though?" And the insecurities came back.

"If he is, you can always explain him our way of living. But focus on him, Rose, not anything else. Focus on you," Rosemary nodded and grabbed her bag, ready to see her beloved. 

Edward bit his lip, feeling bad about not telling her about one of Alice's visions. She had seen, when Rosemary decided to admit everything to Theo, that it would take some time before she could do it. The dark-haired vampire had to show Theo how much he count for her before he would accept anything coming from her. The mind reader decided to not destroy his sister's hopes. 

As soon as she got to school, Rosemary looked around for her mate. It was not really hard to find him, as Theo's scent was much stronger and enticing than any of the students, so she walked within the hallway, ending near Theo's locker. He was standing there, taking out his books as he talked with Angela, who was leaning beside him. It was her who noticed the vampire first, smiling a little in greeting. 

"Hey Rose, how are you?" The wearing glasses girl asked politely as Theo seemed to be frozen, still staring inside his lockers, but not moving anymore. 

"I'm fine, Ange, thank you. What about you?" Rosemary really liked Angela, but now she really wanted to talk to her beloved.

"I'm great. I'll meet you later, I have to talk to Jess about something," With a last shy smile, Angela walked away, sending an encouraging look to her best friend.

"Theo..." Rosemary called out as he wasn't looking at her. Hesitantly, Theo took a step back and faced her, not really meeting her eyes. "I wanted to apologize for letting you down yesterday, maybe we could, um, spend some time together today? I know you probably don't want to repeat what happened yesterday and I understand -" Theo cut her rambling off.