Chapter 2

Time Skip to After School

*RING* *RING* *RING*

Johns first day of school was pretty good to say the least. Didn't get into much trouble, other than the fight right outside class. Also that fight with Seraphina, but that worked itself out, John may have a new friend at the end of the day.

'I'm finally free. School goes by so slow whenever you're doing nothing. Time to start heading home to get ready to meet Seraphina' John thinks to himself as he is just about to leave his class.

Unluckily for him, just as Johns about to school to start getting ready, he walks into a huge fight between the people that were talking about the cake.

"What the fuck Isen, that fucking hurt!" Blyke screams. "I lend you my pen for the last class of the day and you break it!" Isen screams back.

Just as Blyke is going to charge a red Kamehameha to shoot at Isen, John decided to intervene before this becomes a bloodbath. "Do me a favor please and take this fight outside."

Both Blyke and Isen looks at who said that and see John with his hands in his pocket. "Bhahahahaha" both Isen and Blyke laugh. "Look buddy this is none of your concern. Just leave."

"Actually it is. I was walking this way before you two idiots started fighting blocking my path. So please do me a favor and take this fight outside."

Blyke already agitated decided the best idea was to trash talk John. "You have no idea who you're talking to. Don't make me whoop your ass" John chuckles at that.

"I can take both of you guys on at once if I wanted to." Both Isen and Blyke decide to take on this challenge to show this new kid who's boss.

They all power down and make their way to the East Courtyard. Although school ended there were still people around and decided to watch the fight through the windows.

"Ok, whenever you're ready just come at me." Isen whispers something to Blyke and he nods.

Isen activates his ability and rushes John while Blyke stays behind shooting at John.

John copy's both Blyke and Isens ability. Isen tries jab John to his chest due to his lock on but John dodged it with ease. John grabs his arm and shoots one of Blykes beams through his elbow, making that arm practically useless.

As John shoots the beam through Isens elbow, a beam starts heading to John. He didn't have enough time to fully dodge it and it ended up scraping his shoulder. 'Well great, now I'm going to be extra late to the girls dorm because of this cut. Seraphina will not be happy about that. Can't mess around with these two, they aren't rookies.'

John retaliates punching Isen in the face making him retreat back to Blyke. As Blyke charges another beam for John, he shoots his right bicep interrupting the charge.

"It's not too late for you two to yield" John says with a smirk. Due to their ego, they decide that they can still win this.

"Blyke he used your beam on me. He also has super speed and strength. This guy is not going to be easy to beat, but we still can do this."

While they're talking John charges ten beams, five on each hand. He shoots the homing beam at both Blyke and Isens pressure points.

They try to dodge it, but the home and speed is too fast and it goes through their knees and elbows. The remaining 6 beams go up in the air to stop causing any more damage to them.

John slowly walks up to both of them on their knees. "Do you yield or do you want to continue?"

Blyke and Isen, both defeated decide to yield. "We yield" they both say in unison. "It was a good fight you two. Here let me help you two to the Infirmary.