Chapter 11

Remi had a pretty boring Sunday thus far. All she did was stay in her room all day and just scroll through Instagram on her phone or just watch some YouTube. She started to grow drowsy just because she wasn't doing anything.

Just as she put her phone down on her nightstand to presumably take a little nap, she got a text. The pinkette groaned and checked who it was. It was Blyke and just like that, she had so much newfound energy.

Blyke: Remi, are you doing anything today

Remi typed faster than the phone could even react.

Remi: Nope, do you wanna go out?

Remi waited for what felt like hours to her as the three speech bubbles jumped in unison. Maybe just maybe, she could finally go out on that date she's been imagining.

Blyke: Yeah we could drop by the amusement park today. I'll ask Isen too

Remi: Ok! See you in thirty

'Nope nope nope. Isen you are not coming if that's the last thing I do.' The pinkette called Isen, hoping to have got to him before Blyke. Isen thankfully picked up, "Hey Remi wh-" she interrupted him because she had to make this quick before Blyke called him.

"Blyke and I are going to a theme park today. If he ask you to go tell him you can't!" Isen didn't even need to ask why, after all, he was the first one to notice that they had a thing for each other. Remi was a menace when she was serious or angry, so he would never even dare to oppose what she said.

"I got you, Remi. Did he ask you on a date or just ask to hang out?" Isen heard the sigh from the other side of the phone. "He just asked to hang out. I can still be hopeful though. It will be just us, going out. It's close enough to a date to me."

It really was close enough. Just as Isen was about to say something, Blyke called him. "Well, he's calling me! Gotta go!" Remi heard the three beeps signaling the call ended and now just had to wait for Blyke to text her again.

After about five more minutes, she got a text from Blyke again. She instantly opened it.

Blyke: Isen can't go so it'll just be us

Remi: Fine by me. See you soon!

The pinkette was more excited than she's been in months. After what happened with Rei, it really made her worried about his stupid decisions. Sure, John being there helped her become at ease more, but who's to say that he won't do something stupid later on without John or his friend helping him.

This was her chance to possibly confess to Blyke and get her mind off of Rei and his whole superhero decision. She opened her closet and went with something basic. Some short jeans and a white shirt with short pink sleeves.

She got dressed pretty quickly. It was convenient to go to sleep without pj's because she didn't even need to get undressed. Saved her some time to get prepped for this date? 'Yeah, it's a date. He just doesn't know it.'

She looked in the mirror and was satisfied with the way that she looked. There was just one thing she wanted to try. She put her hair in a ponytail/bun that didn't go past her neck. Now all she needed was a bow.

She looked between the different bows to put in her hair and ended up picking the same blue on as always. How could she pick any other bow? This one means a lot to her.

It was her brother, Rei that gave it to her before he left to Wellston. Now it meant so much more knowing that she could easily lose her brother at any point in time. Remi smiled and put the bow in her hair.

She went to the bathroom to freshen up before he came to her dorm. She splashed some cold water on her face, removing any grease. The pinkette brushed her teeth to make sure her breath smelled nice too. She checked herself out one more time. 'Damn if I'm not the hottest girl in all of Wellston.'