Chapter 12

John had finally got out of the shower. He wanted to smell nice on his first date. He had brought his clothes into the bathroom so he could just get dressed inside.

After he put on his black polo t-shirt and some jeans, he eyed something that interested him. 'I think it's time.' John didn't want to overdue his hair gel, so he put a decent amount.

He checked himself out and he sure did look good. He walked out and Sera heard the door click open. She turned around and saw John... with gel.

"What the hell is that on your hair?" she pointed it out, like it was a bad thing. He grew a frown as he made his way to his room to get his shoes. "Ah, come on Sera. This look will grow on you, trust me!"

She didn't even respond. Sera was kind of upset that he would do such an atrocity to his amazing black hair, but maybe it would grow on her. Seraphina went into the guest bedroom with all of her clothes and just got a pair of shorts and a plain blue shirt she had bought while at the mall.

John came out with the full fit on. The half gel style was already growing on her. Here her mans was looking all good. The black polo matched with his hair and the jeans matched perfectly. "Well, how do I look?" he asked after she just kept looking at him back and forth.

Sera bit her pointer finger as seductively as possible, "If we were doing anything but going on a date, I'd call whatever we had off and push you onto your bed." John smiled at her very nice and romantic compliment. "You know, every compliment doesn't need to be like that. You could've said that I just looked good."

She continued teasing him, "Do you not like it when I say that~ Your jeans aren't really proving your point~" Sera pointed her seductive eyes at his crotch. The way she was so easily able to get John like this made her feel like she had power over everything when it came to John.

The raven-haired boy couldn't do anything but just stay there. 'Think about your math teacher. Think about your math teacher!' No matter how many times he kept repeating that, Sera wasn't able to leave his mind.

All he could think about was all the ways the magenta-haired girl in front of him could do god knows what to make him happy. 'Not now, John. Wait until we get back, then you can do whatever you want.'

By now she knew that he couldn't do anything and started slowly walking up to him. He was just frozen as she inched closer to John.

He was standing in place, anticipating her next move. She was less than an inch from his face. She gave him a evil grin and pushed him against the wall. Usually, John was the adamant one, taking the lead while Sera went with it, but right now it was the complete opposite.

It wasn't that he didn't enjoy this whole situation, it was just new to him. Sera was playing with her food now, seeing how far she can get with John. He put his hands on her waist and pulled her closer.

Now they were face to face and John was going for a kiss but missed. Sera had moved her head to the side and gave him a smile. "Who said you could have me right now? You always save dessert for the end don't you?"

Sera was really pushing his buttons and was reaching his limit at this point. "What if I want to eat dessert first?"

The seductive girl in front of him responded with a neck kiss and pulled away. "Sorry, but that's not how it works. If this date goes well then you could have this dessert."

She held his hand and started sliding it down. 'Stop it John before you call this whole date off and just full send it with her.' He stopped his hand right at her stomach and slid his hand under her shirt.

"Seems like someone's pretty excited. This is a two way street at the end of the day" John responded with his own tease. She just gave him a smile, "We'll see about that."